Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Lewandowski to Bayern IS a done deal and it was already reported weeks ago, that he will definitely join Bayern.

Reus obviously has a buyout-clause for 2014 and there is no way that he will move clubs this upcoming winter.
bayern officialy denied signing lewa on their website today. it's not even close to.being a done deal.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
lets see bvb or bayern can reach the final, dont underestimate Real or Barca. 3-0 at home is not impossible for Real
Real scoring 3 goals isn´t impossible, but they´ll concede a goal too. Real can´t defend, Pepe and Ramos are all having an underwhelming season. Even Galatasaray managed to score a few against them.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, both the Spanish goals can "easily" score 4 on both Bayern or Dortmund. Both will concede in the process, though. The Jerries are taking London for sure.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I think they will, I remember reading on some spanish media a while ago that Guardiola liked Martínez a lot on the CB position that he used to play at times on Athletic Bilbao and that's why he wanted him on Barcelona.
He played there all the time last season. :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Maybe if Mourinho wakes up and decides to match Dortmund's pace.

Alonso, Khedira and Modric midfield was the biggest joke I've seen in the last few years in the CL. No Di Maria as well was a mistake unless he had some sort of injury.

Start with the usual 4 attackers: Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Benzema/Higuain.

Put Pepe at Right DM to break up Reus's countering channels, Ramos back to CB with Varane.

Dortmund will naturally concede some possession so the possession players like Modric and Alonso are probably not needed. Try to score initially on possession but don't be afraid to give up counters and then counter in return. That's why Pepe and maybe Essien could be useful at DM. Feed Ronaldo as much as possible.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
He played there all the time last season. :D
Oh :D I don't actually look the Spanish league 'cause I find it boring. But yeah he played well there too for what I've hear and seen when Athletic reached Europa League final

No Di Maria as well was a mistake unless he had some sort of injury.
His wife gave birth prematurely so he arribed to Dortmund the same day of the match

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Would be interesting to see him there.

Mazzarri to Roma apparently.

As for Bayern, I honestly have no idea why would they want to change their coach.
Could you understand why Bayern would have wanted to make a change last summer, which is when they probably made the decision?

Roma need to get a bigger personality than Mazzarri, I think. With no sign of real leadership from anyone else at Roma, they need a coach with a big presence to knock everyone into shape and get them all pulling in the same direction.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Heinckes is retiring.
Think he said he wanted to coach one more year, but Bayern weren't willing to miss out on Guardiola to keep a coach who was only planning to be around one more year.

- - - Updated - - -

An aljazeera reporter just said he heard so from a source in italy
http://www.calciomercato.com/prima-pagina/dalla-francia-ancelotti-via-dal-psg-dietro-c-e-la-roma-987741

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)