Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I forgot it was the same mercato with Kaka. Actually...

They bought Kaka, Ronaldo, Xabi, Albiol and Benzema for 230mln euros.

They sold Robben, Sneijder, Negredo and many others for 90mln euros.

Who did PSG sell this summer and for how much money?
They plan to sell Di Maria or Draxler, even both if needed.

They already sold Matuidi 20+5m, Aurier 27m should be today.

If they sell draxler 70m+, they will have sold for 120m at least.

According to le parisien, and lequipe, they also have a deal with Nike to get a new contract above the one from Barca which is 100m. They are at 25m currently.

Same for their shirt sponsor. Emirates are said to offer at least the double of what they currently pay.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
You guys seem to not realize that their sponsoring were crap till now.

Every sponsors will renegociate now they have neymar, and mbappé.

PSG should be fine. Even more since mbappé is a LOAN. So counted only next year. As if they bought only 1 star per year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
They plan to sell Di Maria or Draxler, even both if needed.

They already sold Matuidi 20+5m, Aurier 27m should be today.

If they sell draxler 70m+, they will have sold for 120m at least.

According to le parisien, and lequipe, they also have a deal with Nike to get a new contract above the one from Barca which is 100m. They are at 25m currently.

Same for their shirt sponsor. Emirates are said to offer at least the double of what they currently pay.
I apologize.

I was wrong. I did not realize how much money PSG were making hence it looked like a shithead moves they're pulling.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
People need to stop justifying Real Madrid.That team singlehandedly $#@!ed up whole football market since forever.Constantly overpaying for their targets and adding yearly inflation in last 12 years.
According to Aguilar, spanish clubs didn't participate in the prices inflations, at all.

Make it what you want. But if PSG are the devil, Barca, and Real are their master.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
BTW, french medias reported that Real also offered 180m to monaco, and it was before PSG. mbappé refused because he was not promised to be a starter there.
Meh... somebody might call me crazy but if I were in Mbappe's place I'd also move to Paris.

1) I'd prefer France over Spain
2) I'd get to play more and rape the stage in France while PSG is promising to be a real force in Europe too

I do realize it's Real Madrid we're talking about here. But I'd rather play in a promising team that's willing to spend and become a HUGE threat in Europe, than to play alongside Ronaldo and be his shadow.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
I apologize.

I was wrong. I did not realize how much money PSG were making hence it looked like a $#@!head moves they're pulling.
No need to apologize. I'm all for sanctionning PSG. They should be banned from transfering for at least 2 years.

But what I was saying is that Barca, and Real are really the worst when they attack PSG after what they did the past 30 years.

They are the main ones who each summers participated in the prices inflation. They are also the ones that have mass debts. Especially Real who had their debts erased by the king. How can they attack PSG of having a state behind them, when they ask the spanish King to act in their favor whenever they are in need?

That's all I was saying.

PSG should get a punishment, but Barca, and Real should shut up, really.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Meh... somebody might call me crazy but if I were in Mbappe's place I'd also move to Paris.

1) I'd prefer France over Spain
2) I'd get to play more and $#@! the stage in France while PSG is promising to be a real force in Europe too

I do realize it's Real Madrid we're talking about here. But I'd rather play in a promising team that's willing to spend and become a HUGE threat in Europe, than to play alongside Ronaldo and be his shadow.
He will be a starter at PSG, and he can move to Real in 3 years. He would be 21 years old by then.

French also said that Perez is angry at mbappé, and said to his father that he will never wear a real shirt since he refused them.

(and we all know it's bullshit, and that he will try again to buy him starting next year)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No need to apologize. I'm all for sanctionning PSG. They should be banned from transfering for at least 2 years.

But what I was saying is that Barca, and Real are really the worst when they attack PSG after what they did the past 30 years.

They are the main ones who each summers participated in the prices inflation. They are also the ones that have mass debts. Especially Real who had their debts erased by the king. How can they attack PSG of having a state behind them, when they ask the spanish King to act in their favor whenever they are in need?

That's all I was saying.

PSG should get a punishment, but Barca, and Real should shut up, really.
Is this enough?

They are so strong... they can even buy a couple more players these days. They don't even need to spend in the next 2 years and they won't feel the harm.

It seems like a very weak penalty in my books because it won't hurt their profit.

- - - Updated - - -

He will be a starter at PSG, and he can move to Real in 3 years. He would be 21 years old by then.

French also said that Perez is angry at mbappé, and said to his father that he will never wear a real shirt since he refused them.

(and we all know it's bullshit, and that he will try again to buy him starting next year)
You make it sound too easy.

If Mbappe explodes, and chances of that are VERY HIGH, I doubt PSG would let him go for under 400mln in 3 years.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Is this enough?

They are so strong... they can even buy a couple more players these days. They don't even need to spend in the next 2 years and they won't feel the harm.

It seems like a very weak penalty in my books because it won't hurt their profit.
I don't know if it's enough. We don't even know if they even break the rules since they will get new sponsoring, and sell players (they can also sell in january too).

As of today, most foreign medias are writing about PSG without even knowing what their finances are, and will be.

Actually, big clubs are not saying much besides the spanish clubs via their propaganda press like Mundo deportivo, and Marca.

- - - Updated - - -

You make it sound too easy.

If Mbappe explodes, and chances of that are VERY HIGH, I doubt PSG would let him go for under 400mln in 3 years.
And I bet Real will pay.

PSG will sell if mbappé doesn't renew.

And the same Real that complain now will pay 350m+ for sure if mbappé is the next ronaldo.

But when they will do it, the spanish will say it's normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)