Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why? Surely Griezmann wants to start winning trophies at some point in his career? Perhaps we should sign him as Dybala's back up (even if Griezmann is better).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Hope to see Milan in top 3 of the league the next years. We as first offcourse, but we need some international reputation back, and Juve can't do that 100% on their own. To attract more people you need more than one flagship.

Musacchio, Rodriguez, Kessie and Conti sounds really good, but how possible is it to get those 4? I think you will end up max. with two of this players, not all of them. Bacca will be sold, right? He is so bad for Milan. So they need a new striker aswell, Belotti would be huge for Milan but I think he is too pricy.

- - - Updated - - -

so he will be two years a good addition for Milan and then sell him for 80m? Sounds good, making profit is essential.
Well it looks like we already have 3 of the 4.
Mussachio had his medical today.
Kessie and Rodriguez have apparently signed for us already.
Conti on the right would be fantastic, but we are being linked to so many players at the moment, I'm not sure what to believe. Glad we are working now though instead of during August, which was usually the route Galliani went.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh boy, Milan thinks they can get Belotti

;)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I never realized before now how much Belotti (particularly when smiling) looks like someone I know. He's a worthless alcoholic. Last I saw of him he was broke and unable to find a homeless shelter to stay in because apparently the Jesus Center drug tests their bums these days. I also know someone else who doesn't look alike but has the last name Belotti. Similar story but with less excuses for it.

I don't trust him. Milan can have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)