Non-Juve Transfer news (official or rumors) (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm cautiously optimistic.
We are being linked to payers that can really improve our side,such as Kessie.
The other important factor is keeping hold of our best players.

With the fourth Champions League spot back next season, I'm hopeful we can return to Europe's elite competition.
You better hope Milan isn't in EL next season. It will ruin everything, you will have a season similar to Inter's current one if not worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Youri Tielemans will be joining Monaco.

“Youri will leave Anderlecht, we’ll make an announcement this week,” sporting director Herman van Holsbeek told reporters, cites Tuttomercatoweb.

“There are still some details to iron out, but everything should be done this week.

“His move to Monaco isn’t 100 percent finalised, but they’re definitely the club that have showed the most desire to sign him.”

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kessie's expected in the next week or so.
What about R.Rodriguez and Conti, i read you are interested?

- - - Updated - - -

:wine: Then we meet them in Semi's again. Rinse and Repeat, poh favor.
I imagine they got praised the hell out of them after beating City by the english press, just for us to come and beat them as confortably as we would Lazio ::lol3::

89man

Sep 4, 2013
What about R.Rodriguez and Conti, i read you are interested?

- - - Updated - - -

I imagine they got praised the hell out of them after beating City by the english press, just for us to come and beat them as confortably as we would Lazio ::lol3::
I think Fassone is going to Germany this week to finalize the deal for Rodriguez. As for Conti, I read a rumour that we have made an offer of 17m, but i've also heard we are trying to involve a few players in the deal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Fassone is going to Germany this week to finalize the deal for Rodriguez. As for Conti, I read a rumour that we have made an offer of 17m, but i've also heard we are trying to involve a few players in the deal.
Your defense would finally look somewhat respectable again with those buys. As for Kessie, hes just a cashcow anyway, will probably be sold to United for 80M or so in a few years

Apr 9, 2015
Hope to see Milan in top 3 of the league the next years. We as first offcourse, but we need some international reputation back, and Juve can't do that 100% on their own. To attract more people you need more than one flagship.

Musacchio, Rodriguez, Kessie and Conti sounds really good, but how possible is it to get those 4? I think you will end up max. with two of this players, not all of them. Bacca will be sold, right? He is so bad for Milan. So they need a new striker aswell, Belotti would be huge for Milan but I think he is too pricy.

- - - Updated - - -

Your defense would finally look somewhat respectable again with those buys. As for Kessie, hes just a cashcow anyway, will probably be sold to United for 80M or so in a few years
so he will be two years a good addition for Milan and then sell him for 80m? Sounds good, making profit is essential.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hope to see Milan in top 3 of the league the next years. We as first offcourse, but we need some international reputation back, and Juve can't do that 100% on their own. To attract more people you need more than one flagship.

Musacchio, Rodriguez, Kessie and Conti sounds really good, but how possible is it to get those 4? I think you will end up max. with two of this players, not all of them. Bacca will be sold, right? He is so bad for Milan. So they need a new striker aswell, Belotti would be huge for Milan but I think he is too pricy.

- - - Updated - - -

so he will be two years a good addition for Milan and then sell him for 80m? Sounds good, making profit is essential.
Kessie said openly hes an United fan, one or two good seasons at Milan and hes gone. For a huge profit that is, but it wont be big of a loss if they can reinvest it smartly

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Youri Tielemans will be joining Monaco.

“Youri will leave Anderlecht, we’ll make an announcement this week,” sporting director Herman van Holsbeek told reporters, cites Tuttomercatoweb.

“There are still some details to iron out, but everything should be done this week.

“His move to Monaco isn’t 100 percent finalised, but they’re definitely the club that have showed the most desire to sign him.”
Good fit, as the league isn't as demanding as the other top ones and Monaco actually trusts their youth. Only problem is that once he develops he'll have to be lured out for a fortune...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)