No third star for Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
If we were going to act as if we really won 28 instead of 30 (as you said, in their archives, we have won 28), then why the $#@! is our president making all this drama about Calciopoli now? Does that make him a hypocrite or a pussy?
First of all: Yes, AA is warranted some critique due to making those promises.

Second:

I think we should be allowed to say and do what we want in our own home. We can paint the stadium with 30. We can write 30 sul campo on the jersey. We can let De Ceglie drive around in that wonderful jeep, lol. But seeing as the golden stars are something that the FIGC incorporated in their laws, going against that would enable the other clubs to put as many stars as they would like on their disgusting shirts. I love the fact that we have more official stars than inter and milan. I just love it, and I want that tradition to live on.

What I'm saying, I think is that we should man the f*ck up now, accept the fact that we never appealed, accept the fact that the official (note, official) number is 28, because...well... it is.

In my heart the number is 30, and also in my mind, because I saw it with my own eyes, and I know how buttf*cked we got during Calciopoli. But I just want to draw a line between that, and the fact that the records state 28. And if we're gonna count stars, we have to go by the official number. Otherwise, you will see Inter putting 5-6 stars on their jersey tomorrow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm afraid it doesn't work like that though. If we're as determined as Agnelli might make you believe woth his words about Calciopoli, nothing could've stood in our way. You're either going to emphasize on 30, or just admit your mistakes and live with it. The 30 on the pitch sounds all bullshit with 2 stars above our emblem now.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm afraid it doesn't work like that though. If we're as determined as Agnelli might make you believe woth his words about Calciopoli, nothing could've stood in our way. You're either going to emphasize on 30, or just admit your mistakes and live with it. The 30 on the pitch sounds all bull$#@! with 2 stars above our emblem now.
Yeah, it's messy. And this is also why I feel it's time to just move on, because... Frankly, it's getting ridiculous. I'm actually sick of all the terza stella-talk because it's taking a lot of focus away from our wonderful season and the magnificent achievement Conte and the lads pulled off.

Still, even though it's a god damn circus, I still believe the "30 sul campo" and the two golden stars can exist side by side. It's like our jerseys would contain the entire story, for anyone who wants to know. The two stars would symbolize the 28 official titles that are recognized by the FIGC (which is a factual part of our club's history), and the 30 sul campo would symbolize the truth, what really happened, on the field. Our jersey would tell the entire story.

I hear you, though, it's not what we would've liked if we had a choice.

Aug 1, 2003
It is the fact that we still have those two stars that to the world will signify something that is less than 30, when in reality we've reached 30, that's what upsets me. It may sound stupid but I've dreamt of this day for so long, our 30th ever since calciopoli happened, and I just want to give a really huge "fuck you" to the world, FIGC included.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hear you sally, it's what we all want.

In my opinion, though, and check this out... Didn't we?

I mean, these people actually tried to KILL us. 2006 was the best attempt at murdering a football club that I've ever seen. But you know what? Guess who climbed back up and won the league, the hard way? Guess who f*cked all of them in the ass, because that's just what we do. Guess who, that, no matter what they throw at us, cannot be killed?

We should be more proud than ever in my opinion, because we have proven that we're unstoppable!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
on the pitch we did, as always. That's the Juve way, knowing that there aren't any shortcuts. We don't need paper-scudetti. We win them on the field. So I'm proud of our "30 sul campo". We did win those 30. But as for the rules... Well, we're not the ones making the rules, are we? FIGC say we have won 28. So for the time being, we have to make due with the 2 stars. It sucks, but considering we never appealed the verdict from 2006, and until the FIGC changes the outcome of that verdict, it's something we have to accept. I don't like it, but let's stop all the whining and just proceed by doing what we do best: winning on the field.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
on the pitch we did, as always. That's the Juve way, knowing that there aren't any shortcuts. We don't need paper-scudetti. We win them on the field. So I'm proud of our "30 sul campo". We did win those 30. But as for the rules... Well, we're not the ones making the rules, are we? FIGC say we have won 28. So for the time being, we have to make due with the 2 stars. It sucks, but considering we never appealed the verdict from 2006, and until the FIGC changes the outcome of that verdict, it's something we have to accept. I don't like it, but let's stop all the whining and just proceed by doing what we do best: winning on the field.
:agree: As I said earlier AA didn't know whom he was up against. Forget the stars, the "30 sul campo" (although I get your point Jem) & get on with it on the pitch.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'm afraid it doesn't work like that though. If we're as determined as Agnelli might make you believe woth his words about Calciopoli, nothing could've stood in our way. You're either going to emphasize on 30, or just admit your mistakes and live with it. The 30 on the pitch sounds all bull$#@! with 2 stars above our emblem now.
Let's get over it. We are la vecchia signora, not the bitchy sissy :)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck forgetting it... if we forget our hard fought, fairly won Scudetti, then who else will remember it? FUCK THAT! Fight till the end... never forget... it's 30!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
No one is talking about forgetting them, though. We've won 30 sul campo, and we shall remember them always. But 30 official titles that are recognized by the italian football association is something we simply do not have. Hence the 2 stars. I think at some point one has to realize that they're the governing body, they make the rules, and we don't. We got f*cked, and the fact that we can't have three official golden stars on our jersey totally blows, but what seriously can we do about it?

I was always up for fighting for those official titles, as were most fans. Sadly, the club was not, until it was too late. The verdicts will never be reversed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)