No third star for Juventus (1 Viewer)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Well at least the stadium is ours and we can do whatever we want with it?

or not?
That is a part of it, I think.

While disappointed, I think they made the right choice. Not sure about the phrase, as it sounds cheesy, but I think it's being the bigger man by acknowledging that they are not above the law, as it were, but still proud of their achievements.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
You believe that club could be banned as result of putting another star on jersey. Who is the idiot now?
I heard that all jersey must be approved by FIGC. So if we still put the 3 stars in our badge, FIGC won't let us entered the competition?
How about we put the 3 stars in the champions league? Is there any possibility UEFA will permit this?
that.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Turk_Bianconero said:
Really, it's not a big deal as i said before just change the shape or color of star. They can do simply nothing.
1. they can still bend the rules to suit them at their own will
2. they have bigger influence over the media
3. think about it, do you think Agnelli and the management are so naive and cowardly that they just bend over in fear? they must've seen that what we want to do is a losing battle that's not worth the risk.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Well.it sucks.

BUT,IMO it is better to have the no stars + "30 sul campo" than having left those 2 stars.
It just says the the club doesn't agree with it,but still playing it by the rules.

If only AA wasn't talking about all that 3d star thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am totally with the idea of going with that phrase and no stars at all. Afterall we started the trend so it is up to us to end it.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

While disappointed, I think they made the right choice. Not sure about the phrase, as it sounds cheesy, but I think it's being the bigger man by acknowledging that they are not above the law, as it were, but still proud of their achievements.
I am totally with the idea of going with that phrase and no stars at all. Afterall we started the trend so it is up to us to end it.
:heart:

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002

:tup:

Aameer

May 6, 2012
Sure, I think it would have been nice to have seen a third star on the shirts after all that Juve has been through in 6 years. However, I'm just glad there is some acknowledgment there of it being 30 rather than that "other number".

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
AA made some rookie mistakes by shouting about the 3 stars in the heat of the moment. This was a futile endeavour anyway and it's good to see he realised it. Just get a real star on the pitch so we can rock CL next season.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We should put the third star on Moratti's shirt and tell him he has been a good boy and gets the star for the day.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
All this whining and bitching for a mere star :howler:
it's our right damn it...how can you look at this problem in this way? our emblem/logo represents us...how come we can put 30 on the field and only 2 stars? it doesn't fit...

---------- Post added 10.06.2012 at 12:45 ----------

why not remove the stars at all then? get rid of the stars and maintain the logo updated after every scudetto won.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
AA made some rookie mistakes by shouting about the 3 stars in the heat of the moment. This was a futile endeavour anyway and it's good to see he realised it. Just get a real star on the pitch so we can rock CL next season.
Many people, including the board, seem to have different stances on same things depending on the situation. If the board finds Moggi (thus Juventus) guilty of game fixing, they must act accordingly which means that talking about having won 30 scudetti on the pitch was bullshit and hypocritical. If they really believe that we won thirty scudetti on the pitch, they must never take back what they have promised to the fans. What rules are we respecting? Those which demoted us? Or perhaps the board thinks we were legitimately relegated? Which is of course not something I'd blame them for but if it's the case, they should have never "surprised" the fans with talks of a third star.

Apr 15, 2006
The way I see it, the stars were a way to show how many scudetti we won. Since the stars could no longer represent the correct amount of titles we won (due to figc obv), we had to use something else to show the same. It's just a means to an end, and the end is the same: 30 sul campo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)