No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (10 Viewers)

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Engeland: i think about..

Chelsea:

- Mourinho?
- Alex (Loaned to PSV) ?
- Lampard ?

Man U

- Heinze?

Liverpool:

- Xabi Alonso ?
- Sissoko ?

Arsenal:

- Wenger ?
- Gilberto Silva ?

others: Sven Goran Eriksson?

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Or.. Maybe their just going to London 'cause there is no direct flight to Moskou. :D

Juventus wil Dudu Cearense'
Geplaatst op 28-05-2007 17:39 door Timo Wisse - Bron: Corriere dello Sport

Juventus wil zich graag gaan versterken, met oog op volgend seizoen, met Alessandro Silva de Sousa, beter bekend onder Dudu Cearense, zo meldt Corriere dello Sport.

De 24-jarige Dudu wil de komende zomer CSKA Moskou verlaten. De Braziliaanse middenvelder denkt dat hij klaar is voor de stap naar een grotere competitie. Juventus en CSKA Moskou zouden de eerste gesprekken al gevoerd hebben.

Dudu zou voor een transfersom van ongeveer 6,5 miljoen euro naar Juventus kunnen gaan. Later deze week zou een afvaardiging van Juventus naar de Russische club afreizen om de overgang af te ronden.

Dudu kwam eerder uit voor Ceará, Vitória, Kashiwa Reysol, Stade Rennes en zijn huidige club CSKA Moskou.
It says that Juve want a player called Dudu.

May 22, 2007
the ones i like in your list are mourinho and heinze.

spain i think about:

villa (any news on him?)
jesus navas
marquez
odonkor (pacey winger could be good)
casillas
torres
maresca
forlan
tacchinardi ( :cool: )

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    Ketchup might go to Real because DD ain't with Juve anymore.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    no to Gilardino...

the guy has one good season at Parma, and everyone now thinks he's a superstar

tell me, what did he do before that good season with Parma, and after ??

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    no to Gilardino...

the guy has one good season at Parma, and everyone now thinks he's a superstar

tell me, what did he do before that good season with Parma, and after ??
    That's simply not true. Gilardino has had several exceptional seasons and was okay this season as well as during the World Cup. A hell of a lot better a player than Iaquinta if you ask me.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    cuz italy the transfers are done differently to england for example where the manager makes the choices, in italy its done thru a 3rd person i.e the general manager.
    Actually that's the continental way. And it's far more healthy if you ask me. The manager is always going to stay for a couple of years, a coach might leave after six months. However, a truly great club should let a coach have his say. Because in the end a system is only going to work with the right players.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    That's simply not true. Gilardino has had several exceptional seasons and was okay this season as well as during the World Cup. A hell of a lot better a player than Iaquinta if you ask me.
    he had one prolific season as a goal scorer (Parma), and has been average at best when it comes to the Azzurri

Iaquinta is just as bad, if not worse

I want neither of them playing for us

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I swear you watch football that none of us get to see. Gilardino is shit. He had a good season at Parma, went to Milan, sucked, and still sucks. He doesn't score enough and apart from goals he offers NOTHING. Zalayeta is way better.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    he had one prolific season as a goal scorer (Parma), and has been average at best when it comes to the Azzurri

Iaquinta is just as bad, if not worse

I want neither of them playing for us
    Then I suggest you look for a new team to support Vin. :cry: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)