No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (13 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Xabi is the midfield 's god. For sure I would like to see him here. Good Control of the midfield , class shots and passes. Wait and see

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The only positive thing about Xabi is his passes and crosses, other than that, he's awful.
Rab, Xabi is a classy centre midfielder. He is a grade "A" passer, hard worker, consistent and his shots are lethal. Besides, he shares effectively in defending the midfield.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Sissoko is a beast.He has the potential to be one of the best destroyers in the world.He is only 21 and has already experience from a big team
Thats right.

Ahmed, I don't know, but I dont really see him that tough. to be a DM, you should be tough. he isn't. he might be hard worker at times, but def not tough.

May 4, 2004
Might seem odd, but I still have faith in Gila's quality. I think he has been burnt way too quickly by some people.
England -> Lampard, Sissoko and Xabi Alonso, I guess.
No to Sissoko and Lampard, yes to Xabi Alonso.
Yes to Sissoko and Lampard, no to Xabi Alonso.
Yes to Sissoko, Lampard, Xabi Alonso and Gerrard. :D
Yes to Gerrard and Sissoko, maybe Xabi Alonso ans screw Lampard
Sissoko is exactly that.... minus the passes and crosses :D.
Screw them all.. Yes to Mascherano :p

Nah really.. Alonso and Sissoko !.. The rest would never happend...

About Gila.. I would love to see him here, He is a Juve fan since his childhood and Im sure he still got alot to offer.. And while Milan want Sheva back, we could get Gila for a good price..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)