No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (9 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Ahmed, I don't know, but I dont really see him that tough. to be a DM, you should be tough. he isn't. he might be hard worker at times, but def not tough.
Yes, he can't fit as a lone defensive midfielder, because as you said, he isn't that tough. But with a strong DMF partnering him, he can be more free to make play. In Liverpool for example, his attacking role is limited due to the presence of Gerrard and two wingers. He may shine more offensively in 4-4-2, in my opinion.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yes, he can't fit as a lone defensive midfielder, because as you said, he isn't that tough. But with a strong DMF partnering him, he can be more free to make play. In Liverpool for example, his attacking role is limited due to the presence of Gerrard and two wingers. He may shine more offensively in 4-4-2, in my opinion.
Do you think that Sissoko-Xabi Allonso as MC's could work?It seems good to me

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Do you think that Sissoko-Xabi Allonso as MC's could work?It seems good to me
It's already worked in Liverpool at the beginning of the season before the arrival of Mascherano. But I don't think it would work for us in the Serie A. Both players have no experience in the Italian football especially Sissoko (who is still young) whom I can't depend on him that much to be burdened the responsibility of being our lone defensive midfielder.

Either Zanetti or Gilbero Silva + Xabi Alonso will do a great job.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Abramovic seems to be abandoning Chelsea, at least his active control.. Hopefully it could serve as an opening to getting Mourinho away from london.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
I don't mind Gilardino as long as we keep Trez. In my opinion we need a 3rd class striker. Gilardino is an allrounder who could play with either DP and Trez. Unlike Huntelaar. I don't see how Trez+Hunter would work.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I don't mind Gilardino as long as we keep Trez. In my opinion we need a 3rd class striker. Gilardino is an allrounder who could play with either DP and Trez. Unlike Huntelaar. I don't see how Trez+Hunter would work.
it cant, there both the same type of players

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
would be a very good choice!!!!!! He knows Serie A, and that is what we need!
infact hes the very last thing we need, imbalanced midfield? an attack as sharp as a pencil without the lead and a defence as stable as a jelly with the midfield as static as peter crouch himself no no and NO TO ERIKSSON id sooner have crapello back and thats not all to erikson, i dont wana wake up in the morning finding out eriksson has had an off pitch affair with some other whore or how he had a sexual evening with mancini in his hotel room the nite before our big relegation dog fight.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
could be! I guess you hate him! No wonder, he wasn't that good at England, however by far better than McLaren.

I just think he really knows Serie A, played good Football back in the Lazio days.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
could be! I guess you hate him! No wonder, he wasn't that good at England, however by far better than McLaren.

I just think he really knows Serie A, played good Football back in the Lazio days.
i dont even support england but i hate him cuz he thinks with his penis not his head

if u analyse all his england matches especially the recent wc, ull notice how all his players were so static they had to resort to long balls - in that case we mite aswell hire crapello and actually win sumthing instead of relegation dog fight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)