No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #481
    You have to say it Stu or put those smilies. I can't read all your posts you know? :D

Just mentioning tribalfootball and me in the same sentence made me tick. :rofl:

Those guys just translate articles and make things up...I dig through the net and especially Italian sites(j1897...) to bring you guys the latest news and sometimes little infos...indiscretions...before they appear on the net.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    You have to say it Stu or put those smilies. I can't read all your posts you know? :D

Those guys just translate articles and make things up...I dig through the net and especially Italian sites(j1897...) to bring you guys the latest news and sometimes little infos...indiscretions...before they appear on the net.
    :tup:

Keep up the good work.

Even if 90% of it turns out to be bullshit. :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

Tribalfootball always does the trick.

Keep up the good work man. I love you. (no homo)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    ...Those guys just translate articles and make things up...I dig through the net and especially Italian sites(j1897...) to bring you guys the latest news and sometimes little infos...indiscretions...before they appear on the net.
    Your work is truely appreciated, Mark. :pint:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Prem Raid Unlikely For Juve Juventus are unlikely to go shopping in the Premiership this summer, according to sources in Italy.
    Prem Raid Unlikely For Juve
    zoom - galleria

Claudio Ranieri has been given around £40 million to strengthen the squad and there were reports he may turn to England for the likes of Frank Lampard.

"They are more likely to look towards Spain for players," Andrea Masala of Gazzetta dello Sport told BBC Sport.

"Their main priority is a central defender and one target is Gabriel Milito, who plays for Real Zaragoza."

Masala also spoke about the futures of Pavel Nedved and the want-away David Trezeguet.

"Their next big move will be to try to keep David Trezeguet," he added.

"After that, they will look at signing Nedved to a new contract."

On Thursday Juventus completed the signings of Tiago from Lyon and Empoli’s Sergio Almiron.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Gila commits to Milan

Alberto Gilardino has announced that he wants to stay at Milan despite being paired with a summer exit.

The striker had recently declared that he was unhappy with the club, as he did not feel they had faith in his abilities and added that he was ready to leave if his concerns weren’t satisfied.

The Rossoneri management initially announced that an offer of £17m would be needed to convince them to let the player leave the San Siro, but things seem to have changed since then.

“Milan are the only club on my mind,” Gilardino told Sky Italia. “I have heard of Juve’s interest, as well as other outfits, but honestly the Rossoneri are my first thought.

“I want to be part of the squad for preseason training and I hope I will soon return to my best condition. I want the next one to be a great season.

“Luckily I have clarified all issues with the club, therefore I want to guarantee that I will stay here, out of respect for this outfit and the supporters,” continued the Italy international.

Milan pipped Inter in the race to sign striker David Suazo and Gilardino is pleased with the Honduran’s arrival.

“He is a great player and I have always liked him. He is strong and fast, I am sure he will be very useful,” declared the former Parma man.

“Would my position change if Samuel Eto’o were to join Milan? I don’t know, these things are not for me to decide. In any case I think I will stay here.”

The striker also could not avoid questions on Kaka, who remains a reported target for Real Madrid.

“I think he will stay here. I know how much affection Ricardo feels for this outfit, I am sure we will both meet up on July 23,” concluded Gilardino.

Source: Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)