No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (2 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Xabi Alonso will not come - we never been really linked with him
Sissoko will not come - actually only player "we lost"toni will not come - already 30, don't want him at Juve anyway
gilardino will not come - don't believe in his abilities, too expensive
ribery will not come - only Real madrid beside Bayern was after him fo' real
chivu will not come - he is pure media BS rumour

It just keeps on going
IMO

Geof

May 14, 2004
That should not make a different.
We are Juve.
The crucial point is that we won't play CL for a year for sure, maybe more...

The "we are Juve" argument is quite limited, players want:
1. Money
2. Good football (league + CL)
3. Club with a reputation

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
The crucial point is that we won't play CL for a year for sure, maybe more...

The "we are Juve" argument is quite limited, players want:
1. Money
2. Good football (league + CL)
3. Club with a reputation
1. i dont think we are poor team
2. no CL,but we a few signings we can challenga for CL spot,thats why gigi was convinced to stay
3.we have reputation and history!!!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Gila takes Inzaghi advice

Alberto Gilardino reveals Pippo Inzaghi convinced him to stay at Milan after this week’s threats to walk out.

The former Parma striker had complained at the lack of faith shown in him by the club and demanded a regular spot in the starting XI, but today’s talk with officials cleared the air.

“I am very happy we had this meeting, as it was important to clarify the situation,” said Gilardino.

“I know this is an important side and want to stay here for as long as possible. That was my intention before and it is even more so now.”

However, he did reveal that there was some valuable advice given to him by one of the players challenging for that place upfront.

“I spoke to Pippo and he said some wonderful things. I also heard from other teammates who asked me to think carefully, but in truth I never had any doubts. The newspapers twisted my words, so I always wanted to stay at Milan.

“In fact, I had only given that interview to reassure the fans that I had not offered myself to any other club, let alone Inter.”

The competition for places in the Rossoneri forward line is already fierce with Inzaghi, Ronaldo and Ricardo Oliveira challenging, but Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed they are looking to bring in another world class striker.

The main target is Thierry Henry and today the Arsenal man noted he was pleased to hear of Milan’s interest.
Source: Channel 4

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Yeah, Skysports confirmed also:

Rossoneri resolve Gila row

The striker's future with the Rossoneri had seemed in some doubt after Milan placed a £17million price tag on his head following reported comments from Gilardino in the press.

After missing out on a starting role in the final victory over Liverpool in Athens, Gilardino was quoted as saying he would be open to offers from other clubs.

However, a meeting with Milan chief officer Adriano Galliani on Friday appears to have calmed the situation to the extent that the player is now happy to stay at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

"Gilardino confirmed his decision to stay, and accept the competition there is in our team and all the top European sides," Galliani told the Italian press.

"Milan always had the desire to see Gilardino remain, with him happy to stay.

"This has been confirmed by himself, so the problem is closed, forgotten."

Gilardino added: "I'm really happy with this meeting, we cleared the air and it has been really important.

"I'm happy and aware that this is an important team, where I would like to stay as long as possible.

"I didn't have doubts. The papers have changed my words, but I always had the will to stay at Milan."

Meanwhile, Milan have offered a one-week trial to Snostorp Nyhem's 17-year-old starlet Joe Sise.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
That's a good news indeed. I don't want Gilardino anytime even if Milan will let him go for free. Simply, because he may take a place of strikers better than him. Certainly, our youngsters deserve to take a full chance.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I said this before, Mark does not know what he's talking about. He's no better than tribalfootball.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #473
    I said this before, Mark does not know what he's talking about. He's no better than tribalfootball.
    what's your fucking problem man? I told everybody from the beginning I get my news from other sites so it's not my fault people think that I have inside sources in Turin. Go get your news on xtratime if you don't like what you read here.

cheers! :pint:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    what's your fucking problem man? I told everybody from the beginning I get my news from other sites so it's not my fault people think that I have inside sources in Turin. Go get your news on xtratime if you don't like what you read here.

cheers! :pint:
    Exactly...

The guy is writing what he is reading in other websites. He's not inventing them.

And for your info, even Secco doesn't know who'll play with Juve next season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    the problem is some idiots are taking mark's words as it is from inside, or if Mark is a scientist or something, While Mark kept reminding everyone that he just likes to read articles/transfers and translate them and share with us, and adding his comments sometimes..

Those fools' reactions are annoying "please Mark, tell us what will happen" kinds of reactions, and not Mark's work, that I appreciate it sometimes, when he shares the news before it is on official sites for hours.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #477
    Exactly...

The guy is writing what he is reading in other websites. He's not inventing them.

And for your info, even Secco doesn't know who'll play with Juve next season.
    So you dont like what mark says... hummm, Hey heres an idea... DONT READ HIS POSTS, AND QUIT BITCHING ARROUND.
    the problem is some idiots are taking mark's words as it is from inside, or if Mark is a scientist or something, While Mark kept reminding everyone that he just likes to read articles/transfers and translate them and share with us, and adding his comments sometimes..

Those fools' reactions are annoying "please Mark, tell us what will happen" kinds of reactions, and not Mark's work, that I appreciate it sometimes, when he shares the news before it is on official sites for hours.

Can't get clearer than that. I should make it a sticky or a disclaimer in my sig . :p

Maybe some new people didn't see the posts I said that I was just reporting what I read from other sites who "might" have some people connected to the Juve world but I always made it clear to everybody.

Thanks y'all. :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)