No hunting season? Sounds of violins, trip to ENG... (14 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
Tevez would be worth the money in comparison to the money required for Gila.

Tevez runs his socks off all game, hustling players, yet still has brilliance to conjour something out of nothing. Would be the perfect foil for a Trez/Hunter/Gila.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Tevez would be worth the money in comparison to the money required for Gila.

Tevez runs his socks off all game, hustling players, yet still has brilliance to conjour something out of nothing. Would be the perfect foil for a Trez/Hunter/Gila.
:agree:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Carlo shocked by Gila plea

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has admitted that Alberto Gilardino's future is somewhat cloudy after the striker's revelation that he is currently considering his position.

The former Parma star was disappointed to miss out on a starting place in the UEFA Champions League final victory over Liverpool, and has since stated he may consider other offers if Milan do not have faith in him.

Whilst Ancelotti refused to confirm that Gilardino will be leaving the Rossoneri, the coach did admit he was surprised by the striker's statement and that the club may decide to let him leave Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

"I'm surprised by his declarations, I spoke with him a few days ago and everything is under control," Ancelotti told the Italian media.

"In these days something must have changed. He spoke about the possibility to be sold and it is not said that the club cannot approve this request.

"He speaks about faith and about this I can say that there has always been faith in Gilardino and that there always will be.

"As for loyalty, he can be calm. All my choices have always been made with the best of loyalty and clarity.

"Gilardino's season has undoubtedly been a good season. He scored a lot but had a few highs and lows.

"So the hypothesis is that the club could accept his request, but there is also the possibility that the player could be kept against his will too."
Source: Sky Sports

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #425
    Milan want 24m €. That's too much. I prefer Huntelaar anyway and he would cost less than Gila.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    I'm still hoping for The Hunter. :sigh:
    Well seems that Ranieri hopes that too:

Da neo tecnico della Juve Claudio Ranieri inizia a lavorare con la società sul mercato. Ok per Milito, Sissoko e Iaquinta, Huntelaar piace più di Bianchi e Gilardino.

Appena ultimata la presentazione ufficiale a Vinovo, Ranieri si è seduto attorno ad un tavolo con Blanc, Secco e Cobolli Gigli per fare il punto della situazione sul mercato bianconero. Il tecnico non ha sconfessato le scelte delle ultime settimane della dirigenza, dando anzi il proprio ok a quasi tutte le trattativa intavolate, ma ha comunque voluto far sapere quelle che sono le sue preferenze anche in vista di un ringiovanimento della rosa.

Via libera per Sissoko, che Ranieri ha già incontrato ai tempi in cui allenava il Valencia, e per Gabriel Milito, che piace per esperienza e prestanza fisica. Ok anche a Iaquinta, per il quale la trattativa con l'Udinese è pressochè definita, mentre si registra una frenata per quanto riguarda Gilardino e Bianchi. Ranieri vuole prima capire quali margini esistano per convincere David Trezeguet a prolungare il contratto, ed eventualmente tornare su Klaas Huntelaar, centravanti dell'Ajax che evidentemente piace parecchio al tecnico.

Per quanto riguarda Trezeguet, Blanc avrà in settimana un nuovo incontro col connazionale per proporgli il prolungamento del contratto in scadenza nel 2008. In caso contrario si punterà alla sua cessione, altrimenti rischia la tribuna.

sports.it

If Im not mistake the bold parts says that Ranieri wanst to keep Trez but if we fail to do it, Huntelaar is his first option to replace him even ahead of Gilardino and Bianchi.

Im begining to like Ranieri more and more :p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Well seems that Ranieri hopes that too:

If Im not mistake the bold parts says that Ranieri wanst to keep Trez but if we fail to do it, Huntelaar is his first option to replace him even ahead of Gilardino and Bianchi.

Im begining to like Ranieri more and more :p
    I already like him after this piece of news :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    I doubt if Milan will actually sell Gilardino for such an amount.He'd go for much less,Its obvious that he isnt happy at Milan,and he wants to move to another club.No one will pay the money Milan want for him,and in the end consider having an unmotivated player in team a burden,and sell him for a lesser amount.I think lining up a bid for Gilardino near the end of the transfer market would be a good idea because he's likely to cost less then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)