nike kits shown... (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
You guys are so exagerating ;)

Just 5 years ago, we had the pink gear as 3rd gear (for our 100th year anniversary) and it was class.

Now for those blaming Nike, read your history books first. The pink is going to be the 2nd gear because exactly 100 years ago next season, we changed our original pink kit to the black and white kit.

Therefore Juventus wants to justly enough commemorate this event.

Kappa does produce nice gears, but so do Nike (just look at the Man Utd gear!).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

Kappa does produce nice gears, but so do Nike (just look at the Man Utd gear!).
Dude I'm with you, but you're not gonna get far with that sort of argument. That's like saying people with moustaches are nice (just look at Hitler)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

Dude I'm with you, but you're not gonna get far with that sort of argument. That's like saying people with moustaches are nice (just look at Hitler)
The Man Utd jersey is just an example out of many (but probably the most famous). Nike has excellent kits and I'm glad it's them and not Reebok! They are by far the worst. I woudn't mind Juve going with Adidas for once, but Nike is definitely an excellent alternative.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Eurosport catalogue ?? :undecide:

Didn't hear of anything like that .. Eurosport do not sell jersey's ..
Eurosport Site

Anyway, even if they did then there should at least be an link for the 'Online Store' which I cannot find .. I can't comment on anything unless I see the pictures myself ..

Besides, how can they sell the shirts without the numbers being official and no sponsor logo :confused:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What is with u ppl!?!??!
How can ne1 like NIKE?????
tHEY SUCK!!!! its just so frustrating to have them for 13 years!!!
God its driving me crazy. Imagine alex and neddy running around in pink, as it is they have long hairdos....all our team needs now is a bunch of sports bras!! :(
I'm sure we have a long and distinctive history, but doesnt nebody realise...when WE CHANGED OUR 1ST TEAM KITS FROM PINK TO BLACK AND WHITE in the first place......there MUSTVE been a reason to it. tHAT BEING, even the board then, realised PINK IS UGLY.
And if we dont win the CL or the Scuddetto this year, they might just relegate Juve to the women's division!!

Fk Nike.
Forza Kappa.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I'm sure we have a long and distinctive history, but doesnt nebody realise...when WE CHANGED OUR 1ST TEAM KITS FROM PINK TO BLACK AND WHITE in the first place......there MUSTVE been a reason to it. tHAT BEING, even the board then, realised PINK IS UGLY.
Actually no - it was an error from the producing company who had accidently sent out the black and white jerseys ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
You bunch of wankers - all afraid of 'what the rest of Europe might think of us'

Damn you people! We're talking about JUVE here!! :fero: Who cares what everybody else thinks? We got 27 Scudetti and several European titles!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Actually, I read something about Notts County loaning us their black and white kits a 100 years ago, and that we kept them afterwards:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)