Nicola Legrottaglie (2 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, we need better backups. These clowns running the club should have been aware of that. Even as a backup, Legro isn't good enough; I don't trust him, and never have.

I am not suggesting we change the whole squad over the course of one year; however, we have reached a point whereby due to the incompetencies of a fucked up board and a clueless coach, we might need to replace 8-10 players next season!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As much as some of you wont like to hear this or will probably deny this, Legro is the only defender we have capable of passing the ball and controlling it when needed instead of launching rockets like Chiellini, Grygera and the selfish Grosso.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
As much as some of you wont like to hear this or will probably deny this, Legro is the only defender we have capable of passing the ball and controlling it when needed instead of launching rockets like Chiellini, Grygera and the selfish Grosso.
I totally agree with you bro. Last year Chiellini and Legro put together solid performances. They were the best CB pair in the league. And no, it was not all Chiellini. Legro was doing his share fair and square.

This season the whole team is down and underperforming, yet Legro's performance hasn't been worse than the team in general..

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:delpiero:

Cannavaro should also have that quality though, but he's been going through a rough patch for a while now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)