Nicola Legrottaglie (5 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His comments are a load of shit, he actually thinks we played well and this was "unexpected"
what an italien response, exactly the kind of thing that produces this teams moronic mentality. :lol:
Get him and these players out of juve.
Legrottaglie: 'Juve deserve respect'

Wednesday 9 December, 2009

Nicola Legrottaglie says Juventus will pour all their energy into the Scudetto, but asked protesting fans to have “more respect.”
The usual chants of 'Go to work’ were heard after last night’s 4-1 defeat to Bayern Munich, which knocked them out of the Champions League.

“We must accept the verdict on the field, as this is sport,” the defender told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“We prepared the game well and everyone wanted to win, but at the end there is always someone who doesn’t reach the objectives set for themselves.

“However, there should be more respect for those who work and train every day. We give the best we can, it’s the result on the pitch that decides our fate.

“Maybe we lost a little intensity after the victory over Inter and in Europe you really can’t afford that.”

Now the Bianconeri drop down into the Europa League, but Legrottaglie has other priorities.

“Now we must above all concentrate on Serie A and fight right to the end. I tell our fans they are right to be angry, but also that we’ll do everything we can to win the Scudetto.”

Football-Italia

---------------------------------------------

Who the fuck is Legro to tell the fans to pay some respect. Players like DP and Buffon never did it. This clown thinks he's something big in this club.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The exposure to the defence started way before Bayern reached the CBs, the midfielders and fullbacks left MASSIVE amount of space basically every single time Bayern went forward.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Agreed, our positioning and movement looked like the whole team dropped acid before the match. I'm serious, as Bayern played some brilliant pass and move football we looked fucking clueless and without any real game plan. Our defending on set pieces is just laughable, Ferrara needs to get a fucking clue or give up and quit

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Legrottaglie is however positive: «At the end of the day I think they scored three goals: one with a deviation, one from a penalty and one with a shot from outside the area. It is up to us to change bad luck into a blessing and I am sure that we will do so. In May we will not be 8 points behind but perhaps some points ahead».

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)