Nicola Legrottaglie (15 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Inconsistent isn't even the word. This guy just should not start. Period. He's backup quality at best.
he's the third pick after chiello and canna...we can't push ariaudo for a palermo like game (caceres too) because he didn't played for juve for a period of time...maybe bringing ariaudo with 20,30 minutes left of the game would be a solution.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
I'm not blaming Legro for anything. He's a good sub. He's just not good enough to start for this team. I'd like to see Caceres given a shot at his favored CB position as opposed to Rb every time.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
I'm not blaming Legro for anything. He's a good sub. He's just not good enough to start for this team. I'd like to see Caceres given a shot at his favored CB position as opposed to Rb every time.
Caceres got his shot vs Marseille (Bordo, Ajit you owned me :D ) in last 20 minutes or more, im not sure, and he almost cost us a goal!
Some people just want to try everything.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
guys yiu are being too harsh...
Against bayern he was very good
Even against palermo he wasn't bad, he was simply too exposed by the midfield. So many times during the palermo game he was faced with two attacking forwards against him.
He is not defender in the world but he is a very good rotational cb player..

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
guys yiu are being too harsh...
Against bayern he was very good
Even against palermo he wasn't bad, he was simply too exposed by the midfield. So many times during the palermo game he was faced with two attacking forwards against him.
He is not defender in the world but he is a very good rotational cb player..
Exactly, when you tell those haters that Barca and Liverpool humiliated Cannavaro they all say Madrid's midfield and defence was bad, while in palermo game, everybody blames Legro :)
Good point your brought Zaf

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Caceres got his shot vs Marseille (Bordo, Ajit you owned me :D ) in last 20 minutes or more, im not sure, and he almost cost us a goal!
Some people just want to try everything.
Yeah, okay. Lets not play him in the position he plays best in so we have no clue what he's capable of doing or dealing with. I mean it's not like we have a clause in his loan contract to buy him or anything. It's not like we paid his club 1m just to bring him on loan. And lastly, aside from Chiellini, our other CB options are not much, if at all, better than him.

So really, why shouldn't we try him at CB again?

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Yeah, okay. Lets not play him in the position he plays best in so we have no clue what he's capable of doing or dealing with. I mean it's not like we have a clause in his loan contract to buy him or anything. It's not like we paid his club 1m just to bring him on loan. And lastly, aside from Chiellini, our other CB options are not much, if at all, better than him.

So really, why shouldn't we try him at CB again?
I don't know why they brought him from Barca, maybe he is just a backup in the worst scenario we use him as CB, the fact the Ciro didn't loan Ariaundo makes me think that Caceres is no better than him CB position, let's wait and see!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

C4 said:
Diego's team-mate, Italy centre-back and Athlete of Christ, Nicola Legrottaglie also expressed the disappointment he felt at the way his side performed.
When I read that, I just burst into laughter. :lol:

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
"I can guarantee you that speaking in front of you about Jesus is more emotional and important than the Juventus-Inter match this weekend," Legro talking to some students at a university earlier this week:sergio:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
His comments are a load of shit, he actually thinks we played well and this was "unexpected"
what an italien response, exactly the kind of thing that produces this teams moronic mentality. :lol:
Get him and these players out of juve.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I don't care, italien mentality to football is moronic thinking, and thinking we played 100% and saying that our supporters should "think consiously" before they say anything is completly absurd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)