Nicola Legrottaglie (4 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Well, if Juve keep doing as well as they have, Legro will get to play in the Euros. However, playing for the Azzurri is another matter.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It's not impossilbe for him to make it. Canna is there. Barzagli is meh, could be dropped. Materazzi... shit defender who had one good season, gets injured and is it not known if he can perform to that level again. That puts Legro in a position to make the squad....

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #426
    I hope that Donadoni looks on form of players and not on other factors should legro play so well like he did until now til summer then he should be considered...

i cant understand some of you when you say that he shouldnt go there or laugh...

he should get the chance like everybody else..at the moment he is in a very fine form...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    you must have missed the first goal...

had he been where he was supposed to be, they wouldnt have scored
    But Legrottaglie was pushing up for the offside trap, looking at a couple attackers in front of him. Molinaro was the one to hold Spinesi onside since instead of pushing up he just stood there. That's why it was really his fault.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    But Legrottaglie was pushing up for the offside trap, looking at a couple attackers in front of him. Molinaro was the one to hold Spinesi onside since instead of pushing up he just stood there. That's why it was really his fault.
    I agree it was mostly Molinaro's fault, but Legro was at the top of the box with no one coming in for him to pick up....had he been closer to goal, I think he would have been able to break that play up

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    i think it was a great play by Catania ball was perfect play was perfect i struggle to image many defenses of this day and age having the nous to beat that.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I agree it was mostly Molinaro's fault, but Legro was at the top of the box with no one coming in for him to pick up....had he been closer to goal, I think he would have been able to break that play up
    Hmm... but how is he supposed to do that if he's at the same time performing the offsides trap? The laws of physics and biology don't really allow him to do both at the same time.

:D

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    spot on

Legro was the best in the defense last night.

rvi

l'amour toujours
    Apr 5, 2007
    will be back for sundays game.
    hopefully no boumsong and z. grygera combination.

16 January 2008
    Chiellini has a sprained knee. Out for at least a month
    After winning against Empoli and qualifying for the next round of the Italian Cup, Juventus went straight back to work in Vinovo, preparing the game against Sampdoria, scheduled for next Sunday. Obviously those employed against Empoli only trained lightly, while the rest of the group carried out technique exercises.

Giorgio Chiellini, who last night had to hobble off the pitch halfway through the first half of the Italian Cup match, underwent a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance test today, which confirmed the first diagnosis by Juventus' medical staff: Giorgio has sprained his right knee, affecting the ligament also. Further lesions were ruled out. He will probably need more than a month to recover, though, so the player should be back on the pitch by the end of February.

On Sunday, Ranieri will have Nicola Legrottaglie back, unavailable against Empoli, and Cristian Molinaro, who suffered an injury against the Tuscans, but will recover in time for the game against Sampdoria.
    -Juventus.com

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Legrottaglie: "Non faccio sesso da due anni"
    17 01 2008
    Nicola Legrottaglie si confessa nel numero di Sportweek in edicola sabato. Il difensore della Juve, che sta disputando una stagione di grande livello, svela il segreto della sua rinascita: "Sono rinato grazie alla fede. Da due anni non ho rapporti sessuali".

Il difensore fa parte degli Atleti di Cristo, un movimento (vi appartiene anche il neo pallone d’oro Kaka) nato in Brasile nel 1984, fondato proprio da due giocatori di calcio, João Leite e Baltazar.

It basically says that he hasn't had sex for two years. That explains why he is on form lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)