:weee: he got mom!!!!

now i'm beginning to wonder about the azzurri hmmmm

ah well forza legrottaglie:juventus:

and buon natale!!!!!!!!!!:scudetto:

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #407
    I like reading his comments in the media. He is cool, and hopefully he doesnt loose his form and goes to EM2008...

He has the behaviour and quality of an azzuri player...

and thanks god that he proved his critics wrong...

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    I like reading his comments in the media. He is cool, and hopefully he doesnt loose his form and goes to EM2008...

He has the behaviour and quality of an azzuri player...

and thanks god that he proved his critics wrong...
    i think he might get a call-up before Euro2008 for something like a friendly but i doubt he will make the actual squad.. It seems all the italian juve players are getting a look in even Molinaro, who some journos say has been excellent although i beg to differ

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    anyway, the way oddo has beeb playing, i wouldn't be surprised if donadoni moves zambro back to RB and brings chiellini to use at LB.
    i think this will happen at Euro2008 because our group is tough.. Donadoni will want to play with a solid strong defense & Grosso who is the other LB option is more attacking than defensive and he does lack in the defensive department.. Chiellini is obviously a way better CB than LB but his good defensive abilities will come quite useful for Donadoni against the crunch games against Holland & France, and besides Chiellini seems to be a big game player so i think Chiellini might have a LB nailed down.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    i think he might get a call-up before Euro2008 for something like a friendly but i doubt he will make the actual squad.. It seems all the italian juve players are getting a look in even Molinaro, who some journos say has been excellent although i beg to differ

NO FUCKING WAY !!!!:tdown: :melayyanandmessi:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    NO FUCKING WAY !!!!:tdown: :melayyanandmessi:
    With Zambrotta, Grosso, Pasqual and Chiellini all able to play LB and with Udinese's Dossena being the last LB called to play for Italy, Molinaro will have to play the best half season a LB played in entire football history or to hope 4 of the 5 mentioned above players to be injured in order to play for the Azzuri at the EURO.

Not a chance !

Jul 2, 2006
    I Want To Play In Euros - Legrottaglie

Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie, who's had something of a renaissance this season, says his aim is to return to the national team and make the squad for Euro 2008.

The year 2007 saw a rebirth for defender Nicola Legrottaglie. At the start of the current season, his goodbye to the Juventus shirt seems assured but then, when his transfer to Besiktas did not go through, the defender had a series of strong performances which have earned him a starting place in the Bianconeri's lineup.

Now 2008 is shaping up to be an important year in the player's career, and he talked about his objectives to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport.

"For a football player, the national team is the highest objective," he said. "Getting back into it after being left out for three years, which disappointed me a lot, would be a great joy. I'm living this new adventure day after day, giving 100%; it's up to [Italy coach Roberto] Donadoni to decide whether to calll me up or not.

"Nevertheless, I'm still thinking about going to the European championship. I think it's right for me to aim for that," Legrottaglie concluded.

Danilo Pochini

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I Want To Play In Euros - Legrottaglie

Juventus defender Nicola Legrottaglie, who's had something of a renaissance this season, says his aim is to return to the national team and make the squad for Euro 2008.

The year 2007 saw a rebirth for defender Nicola Legrottaglie. At the start of the current season, his goodbye to the Juventus shirt seems assured but then, when his transfer to Besiktas did not go through, the defender had a series of strong performances which have earned him a starting place in the Bianconeri's lineup.

Now 2008 is shaping up to be an important year in the player's career, and he talked about his objectives to Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport.

"For a football player, the national team is the highest objective," he said. "Getting back into it after being left out for three years, which disappointed me a lot, would be a great joy. I'm living this new adventure day after day, giving 100%; it's up to [Italy coach Roberto] Donadoni to decide whether to calll me up or not.

"Nevertheless, I'm still thinking about going to the European championship. I think it's right for me to aim for that," Legrottaglie concluded.

Danilo Pochini
    Legro, shut your fuckin' mouth !!! :melayyanandmessi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)