Nicola Legrottaglie (48 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
90 minutes of hard work and you get the shaft, I'd be pissed too.
:agree: I'm p*ss*d off, and I didn't even play!

The sooner calcio gets properly cleaned up, the better!

Bring in the foreign refs - and give them armed guards with orders to shoot anyone who tries to manipulate the refs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
the reborn of legro is amazing .. something we can thank ranieri for ..!! legro must be in the azzurri sqaud for Euro 2008 + next year we dont need a defender as long as the partnership with chiellini exists .. we need a left back though ..

LEGROTTAGLIE RULES :bigscarf:

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
the reborn of legro is amazing .. something we can thank ranieri for ..!! legro must be in the azzurri sqaud for Euro 2008 + next year we dont need a defender as long as the partnership with chiellini exists .. we need a left back though ..

LEGROTTAGLIE RULES :bigscarf:
Sadly, and as much as I wish this was all true...it isn't/won't be.

They won't call him up to Euro 2008 because they will be afraid of the old legro. Also, I think they will think he looks overrated in THIS defense. They'll wonder if the injuries did not shake up like they did, if he would be playing and if he didn't play would he have the confidence, and form to play this well?

I'd have to agree with the NT scouts and coached. The bastards (I like the NT, but I am not such a fan of the coach, so save your insults) will probably crush his spirit by putting him on the alternate squad, if not cut him outright. Nesta, Cannavaro, Barzagli, Matterazzi will be there by virtue of winning WC and their names + teams they play with. You all know about the relative anti-juve bias nowadays.

We do need a superb CB. Just cause. Injuries, and squad progress. Even when we had the ridiculous defense we did have before calciopoli we tried to upgrade. That's how it works in football world nowadays.

Sadly, next year, no matter the coach: Chiellini to LB, Andrade + Mellberg + new signing (whoever it is) CB. Legro...sux but...bench. Hope he gets a really good chance, and earns his spot - that would mean whoever we get and/or Mellberg/Andrade would be worse than him. That would mean a very, very good thing for Juve as all (I am assuming the new CB is class) are really good.

Lastly, I will not allow Ranieri to take credit for ANYTHING on this team. I don't think he should be the coach anymore, as he has not led this team well (it is more and more obvious), and as such the Legro resurgence is all due to him being fit again and all his hard work. NOT Ranieri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)