Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I badly want us to sign him, but I can see him staying for one reason, and one reason only. Its the euros next summer, and it makes perfect sense to want guranteed playing time in the league instead of risk it for a big move. But if he wants to move, and risk it, buy him immediately.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Totenham lol , I'm sure this guy will win BallonD'Or one day , he'll sign for Juve,Madrid,Barca type of club not fucking Totenham .

I would take him over any other player in the world,including Messi,Neymar,Mbappe , I'm not saying he is better than them , but i like him more .

Biggest italian talent since Totti .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Totenham lol , I'm sure this guy will win BallonD'Or one day , he'll sign for Juve,Madrid,Barca type of club not fucking Totenham .

I would take him over any other player in the world,including Messi,Neymar,Mbappe , I'm not saying he is better than them , but i like him more .

Biggest italian talent since Totti .
Now that is one proper jinx.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
What a goal from beyond half line

Does not looks like player coming back from ACL injury
But, I think he will be unmotivated in Juventus with all his latest love letter to AS Roma
And it is really high chance we will see that

I really think he want to be and feel like what Totti for AS Roma
Becoming the prince of Rome and club legends

But afterall, Inter the biggest loser when they threw this kid away

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I badly want us to sign him, but I can see him staying for one reason, and one reason only. Its the euros next summer, and it makes perfect sense to want guranteed playing time in the league instead of risk it for a big move. But if he wants to move, and risk it, buy him immediately.
Shouldnt be a factor. Playing at Juve is a ticket to the nazionale and none of our right wingers are benching him, that's for sure.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I hope we sign him, then I really hope the best for him with us especially with his injury. I categorized him as 10G+5A player
but I hope that he can be more than 10 assists player for us, maybe at least 8 goals +12 assisst(involved in at least 20 goals) . that kind of contribution that I hope from players for that position

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Come on man. Let's not go there. Baggio is, arguably, the greatest Italian talent of all time. Had it not been for his injuries, he would have been in the discussion for GOAT.
At 21 he hasn’t done shit in his career yet, do you really think I’d seriously compare him to Baggio or any legend for that matter? :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)