Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It's really just one injury.

A minor calf problem isn't a worry. It is expected when a player comes back from a major injury that they get niggles for a while.

He has had a serious injury but sounds like it was not as bad as it could have been. It is clearly a risk but that should be reflected in his price. I'd be happy for us to go for him this summer provided the price isn't crazy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter, Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur are all interested in Nicolo Zaniolo, but Roma haven't received any offers yet. [CorSera]

Apr 17, 2013
According to la Repubblica: After the game against Verona last week, Nicolò Zaniolo was reportedly “literally assaulted” by some of his teammates in the dressing room, due to the unconcerned attitude of the player on the pitch.
The daily specifies that the players in question are not part of the “group of senators” of Roma. Fonseca had also criticized him publicly for . The future of Zaniolo more than ever in question.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
According to la Repubblica: After the game against Verona last week, Nicolò Zaniolo was reportedly “literally assaulted” by some of his teammates in the dressing room, due to the unconcerned attitude of the player on the pitch.
The daily specifies that the players in question are not part of the “group of senators” of Roma. Fonseca had also criticized him publicly for . The future of Zaniolo more than ever in question.
literally days after he stated his desire to stay :lol: how things change

Jun 16, 2020
Di Marzio saying that Roma doesn’t want to sell him, but they haven’t received any important offers either.

Lately a lot of contradicting reports, one says that Zaniolo wants to stay, the other says that Paratici and Roma are in continuous contact, then there are those reports that there are problems with Zaniolo within the squad.

Personally I think Roma’s willingness to sell depends if Palotta and Friedkin work out a deal. They’ve been in negotiations for the sell of Roma to Friedkin before the crisis and as far as I know they came close to a deal. Closely after the crisis came and obviously the dynamics in such financial deals change a bit. Now, as reported, there’s a new offer on the table and Palotta has till the 30th of this month to decide to sell or not. If he sells Roma will get a capital increase/financial injection to apply for the FFP and the necessity to sell would won’t exist.

If we’d negotiate with Zaniolo I’m pretty sure that he’d love to come, as he’s a Juventino. Last year he was already doing difficult after we showed interest and Roma was offering him a new contract. He ended up signing is, but I remember te frustrations from Petrachi.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Di Marzio saying that Roma doesn’t want to sell him, but they haven’t received any important offers either.

Lately a lot of contradicting reports, one says that Zaniolo wants to stay, the other says that Paratici and Roma are in continuous contact, then there are those reports that there are problems with Zaniolo within the squad.

Personally I think Roma’s willingness to sell depends if Palotta and Friedkin work out a deal. They’ve been in negotiations for the sell of Roma to Friedkin before the crisis and as far as I know they came close to a deal. Closely after the crisis came and obviously the dynamics in such financial deals change a bit. Now, as reported, there’s a new offer on the table and Palotta has till the 30th of this month to decide to sell or not. If he sells Roma will get a capital increase/financial injection to apply for the FFP and the necessity to sell would won’t exist.

If we’d negotiate with Zaniolo I’m pretty sure that he’d love to come, as he’s a Juventino. Last year he was already doing difficult after we showed interest and Roma was offering him a new contract. He ended up signing is, but I remember te frustrations from Petrachi.
Roma are in financial crisis I expect them to sell either pellegrini or zaniolo

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
I was very disappointed in Zaniolo in the Verona game. He comes in looses the ball and stands there. I as a team mate would have complained too.
If we can buy him his attitude well have to change. He behaves like a spoiled brad.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I was very disappointed in Zaniolo in the Verona game. He comes in looses the ball and stands there. I as a team mate would have complained too.
If we can buy him his attitude well have to change. He behaves like a spoiled brad.
Maybe secretly we made an offer to him and he is pushing towards exit ....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sounds like his head is elsewhere.

Worryingly shitty attitude, given it's not the first time he has had disciplinary problems.
Nice. So he has a shitty attitude? I hope that's not true.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe secretly we made an offer to him and he is pushing towards exit ....
So you stroll around for the club paying you? That's not the way to do it...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Nice. So he has a shitty attitude? I hope that's not true.
A young bandiera being criticised for his attitude by the coach and other players? I'd say something is wrong there.

There was also the case during the Euro U21 where he and Balotelli got dropped for a game (and subsequently not called for the Nazionale) for disciplinary issues, so it seems like he is a young player who needs a more professional environment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A young bandiera being criticised for his attitude by the coach and other players? I'd say something is wrong there.

There was also the case during the Euro U21 where he and Balotelli got dropped for a game (and subsequently not called for the Nazionale) for disciplinary issues, so it seems like he is a young player who needs a more professional environment.
ohhhh I forgot that he and Balotelli got dropped. Well, that fucking sucks. Tonali seems to have his head on straight :p

Actually, if this is actually true, then its even more disturbing since the club and players stood by him when his knee cracked. That's fucked up.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
ohhhh I forgot that he and Balotelli got dropped. Well, that fucking sucks. Tonali seems to have his head on straight :p

Actually, if this is actually true, then its even more disturbing since the club and players stood by him when his knee cracked. That's fucked up.
He doesn't sound like a big troublemaker, but the professional side of the game is a bit trickier to instil in these modern young players who have everything so early. Zaniolo probably thinks he's made it already.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He doesn't sound like a big troublemaker, but the professional side of the game is a bit trickier to instil in these modern young players who have everything so early. Zaniolo probably thinks he's made it already.
I hope he doesn't think because a bigger club is interested that he can flake around his current club. I am sure the Italian players in Juve (what's left of them) will support the move and likely reassure the club that he is young and will grow out of it or whatever.

Strange timing to suddenly hear that Roma players turned against him. I wonder if its clickbait journalism..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I hope he doesn't think because a bigger club is interested that he can flake around his current club. I am sure the Italian players in Juve (what's left of them) will support the move and likely reassure the club that he is young and will grow out of it or whatever.

Strange timing to suddenly hear that Roma players turned against him. I wonder if its clickbait journalism..
If he comes here .... there is no other bigger clubs he can join so he will follow the same behaviour to force exit....this is fact ...

bigger club ...bigger salaries and rewards ... Juve bar levels with the same bigger club groups if not even bigger!

let him mess around with them and force exit and come here ...and learn from Totti how his talent wasted in that club ...

you need to think devilish sometimes :lol2:

beffeaee68240a708555831eadff4ae0.gif

Attachments

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Roma are in financial crisis I expect them to sell either pellegrini or zaniolo
considering talent only, zaniolo is an easy pick between these two. but we'll have kulu, we could use a cm/tq, zaniolo would cost twice as much, and there are these disciplinary concerns with zaniolo too.

both have a worrying injury history though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does Zaniolo have anywhere near the red flags that Rabiot did before we took him in?

I am not too worried about it. This is a structured, professional environment with legends like Chiellini and Buffon. Hopefully him being Italian will mean he has an extra bit of respect for guys like that.

Apr 17, 2013
Roma has no project (financial problem, their president is never there, their sports director has been fired, sports ambitions are unknown, transfert policy inconsistent). All the ingredients are there to make it mess.
I'm sure if he comes to Juve, a structured club that has a winning culture, with leaders like Ronaldo, Buffon and Dybala, he will join the ranks immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He's coming. :tuttosport:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)