Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Where do you play this kid though? I mean, I'm not against him and his talent but his price + recent injury + no defined position on the pitch makes me wonder.

Can he do the defensive work in midfield next to Bentancur/Arthur/Rabiot/Ramsey? Dybala and Ronaldo require our mids to do a lot of running and defending in general.

Do you put him at RW in place of DC/Berna? If so then Zaniolo + Kulu put DC and or Berna on the market. I wonder if that's the plan.

I mean, if he doesn't do the mezzala thing, then we're left with a hole in the midfield. Arthur alone won't cut it as an improvement and Rabiot won't be enough either. You need one more quality signing.
the boy is an attacking talent ... still very young to stick with one position ....

sometimes play RW , AM and LCM ...and you know Roma coaches and their IQ levels ...

let's agree on this ... talented ...attacking ... versatile...physical (very important as we dont have any)

let him come here and we will find a position that sticks with him forever ...

for me i can see him as LCM ...he has some Pogba skills such long pass from the middle, counter-attack passes AND shooting from outside, short passes to

attackers and he is not pussy like and very aggressive ....

don't worry about his position,,,he will have one and will adapt to it ...he is young

because also let's face ...Pogba is impossible, SMS (which i don't rate too much ) also impossible (price tag) ...and what is left in the market is just average ...

let's take him while his price down ...before next year will rocket to 100 m or so ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Big fan of Zaniolo. But its not close to debateable. Young Pogba was pissing all over opponents in Serie A nearly all games. If he did that kind of performance now as a teen in this market, would be bidding war starting at 120m.
He'd be 180 millions easy. He was out of this world. We sold him two years later for 100 million at a discount price while rumored price was 120 millions. Even with 100 million it became the record amount in football

Apr 17, 2013
He'd be 180 millions easy. He was out of this world. We sold him two years later for 100 million at a discount price while rumored price was 120 millions. Even with 100 million it became the record amount in football
There was a before and after transfer of Neymar. If he had been sold after the Brazilian transfer, he would have cost easily 50 million more to Manchester.

So Roma are still playing hard ball with us over him.
If they don’t sell Zaniolo this summer, can they end up on the wrong side of FFP?
Me too, i don't understand how FFP works with this crisis.
UEFA has softened it, but having the mercato shifted in October will have consequences for many clubs, which usually sell their players in June in order to balance their financial results, this year it wasn"t possible because of the covid and many clubs are going to have huge losses like roma.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm not so into him... that injured was serious and 50m looks like our total MF budget

- - - Updated - - -

BTW a trio of Zaniolo, Cristante and Chiesa looks quite weak IMO as well...

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Yes I know the injury might affect him , but pre injury Zaniolo was biggest Italian talent since Verrati , for me he is bigger talent than Verrati , the only italian player who's capable to win Golden Ball one day , i hope injury won't affect him and he will be world class, call me crazy but pre injuy Zaniolo I would trade even for Dybala .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Yes I know the injury might affect him , but pre injury Zaniolo was biggest Italian talent since Verrati , for me he is bigger talent than Verrati , the only italian player who's capable to win Golden Ball one day , i hope injury won't affect him and he will be world class, call me crazy but pre injuy Zaniolo I would trade even for Dybala .
He isn’t that good, but he’s certainly an upgrade on many players we have right now.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Stop worrying about his injury. As a sports physiotherapist I can safely state he'll need some time to get to his best again but that's about it. It's nothing more then that nowadays. At least if it was a sole ACL injury and not a combined ligaments story.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zaniolo is a priority for Juventus, more than Tonali. Paratici has been talking about him for some time with his agent, he has also done so with Roma CEO Guido Fienga. August will be decisive, and Roma's position will be clearer. [CdS]

- - - Updated - - -

Woj
Cuad-MDL-Demiral-Sandro
Zaniolo-Bentancur-Arthur
Dybala-Milik-Ronaldo

:shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)