Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think he is better than SMS :stuckup:
Zaniolo?! different kind of players and no he isnt (right now) but he is an amazing prospect.
Pogba should be the priority but I wouldnt mind SMS - great player great through balls - definitely wouldnt mind for the right price...
Zaniolo is good but he shouldnt be our priority as there are other positions which we need to address more than his

- - - Updated - - -

We so need to get this guy.

Forget about Pogba. Just go for him. Very young, Italian (so will be less inclined to leave ys) superb technique, physically strong, skilful and has a goal-scoring touch. Most complete Italian midfielder in a long, long time.
Forget about Mbappe lets sign De Ligt - Thats what I hear from this post.
Zaniolo cant be compared to Pogba in terms of roles - I understand what Capello is saying about his quality but he is not the same type of player and not exactly the same role
Would love to get both though..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Franco Melli a Radio Radio: "Sono incantato dalla velocità di pensiero di Zaniolo. Peccato che so che andrà alla Juve… Va organizzato un fronte per impedire che la Roma lo venda”.

Long story short
Zaniolo is a fun but it's disappointing that I know he will go to Juve

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve scout Zaniolo & De Ligt? | Football Italia
Fabio Paratici reportedly used Juventus’ Champions League break to scout Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo and Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt.
Sky Sport Italia is among several sources that claim Paratici was at both the Olimpico and Johan Cruyff Arena to watch Zaniolo and De Ligt.
The Italy starlet would have impressed with his two goals, which fired Roma to a 2-1 victory over Porto, while the Dutchman’s Ajax were considered unlucky to have lost 2-1 to Real Madrid.
The pair are thought to be among Juve’s prime targets for the summer as the sporting director recently confirmed they would sign a new defender, whereas the Giallorossi talent was found to be on some transfer strategy notes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, doubt this move will happen but if we shop in Italy for a CM it’s either him or Barrella I guess.

SMS probably still too costly and will want big wages compared to this two kids.

It’s good that max has given ample time and confidence in Bentancur so at least it shows Juve is willing to play youth now to an extent.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
during the last couple of years, i've had some regrets missing out on some cm's who were on the market, including verratti, allan, fabinho or torreira, but i won't shed a tear if we "miss out" on barella. i'd refuse a bentancur-barella swap in a second.

zaniolo is obviously the player of the moment, he'd be very nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)