Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We should go for him, but not at the expense of other midfield targets.
ramsey is probably a done deal, we won't back out of it, and we should get ndombélé too.

i'd be fine with a ramsey, ndombélé, zaniolo, [stronk cb] arriving, barza, caceres, khedira, can leaving mercato.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can's going no where. He's not going to get the salary he gets here elsewhere.
and we probably won't get ndombélé either. still, that would be a nice mercato i guess.

btw i do think that emre could find a pl team to pay him ~5m.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
ramsey is probably a done deal, we won't back out of it, and we should get ndombélé too.

i'd be fine with a ramsey, ndombélé, zaniolo, [stronk cb] arriving, barza, caceres, khedira, can leaving mercato.
:tup:

I wouldn't mind if Martin stays and replaces Barza as 5th CB though.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:tup:

I wouldn't mind if Martin stays and replaces Barza as 5th CB though.
me neither if he is ok with it.

Ndombele 70m
De Ligt 70m
Zaniolo 40m
Ramsey at least 10m in fee for his agents/himself

Both Ndombele and De Ligt are too expensive.
Unless we sell someone Costa or Dybala I seriously doubt we'll get both if not any

Apr 17, 2013
Don't forget
- the new contract with Adidas (and renegociations with jeep and others...) Will have for the first time an impact in the summer mercato.
- All transfers of useless players ( orsolini 14,audero 20, favili 12, sturaro 10, rogerio, pjaca, higuain, khedira, can...
- Prize money of champions league increases enormously this year.
- Ronaldo effect, there is a before and an after, our sex appeal increase.

We must be optimistic we will have a large budget to recruit, trust in the process.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would love him here. Such a presence in the midfield, didnt know he is such a big guy. Great technique also and so young. I would pass Ndombele for him if I had to choose.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Can's going no where. He's not going to get the salary he gets here elsewhere.
:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Would love him here. Such a presence in the midfield, didnt know he is such a big guy. Great technique also and so young. I would pass Ndombele for him if I had to choose.
:rofl: :howler: Come on man. I like Zaniolo too, but he's only played in like 7 games. Small sample size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)