Nicolò Zaniolo - AM - Roma (2 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I only seen this guy play twice, but I really havent seen anything to suggest he is worth the hype. Looks like a good prospect but nothing speciel.
I tend to agree. He kind of looks good but the hype makes it seem like he's the new Pirlo

DAiDEViL

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
Feb 21, 2015

i also was born in '77, so zaniolo could be my son. fuck. :shifty:
Does it make you feel old?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Zaniolo is miles ahead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli at 19 hasn't impressed as much. Not even close imo.

You see good DCs pop up. Zaniolo is a talent that comes out once in a blue moon in Italy.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Zaniolo is miles ahead of Romagnoli. Romagnoli at 19 hasn't impressed as much. Not even close imo.

You see good DCs pop up. Zaniolo is a talent that comes out once in a blue moon in Italy.
I hope you are right on Zaniolo as the young generation of Italian players are overly hyped starting from Rugani

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

You say that just because one of them plays for Roma.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apparently they are going to offer him new contract with 40mil release clause just so we can swipe him up this summer. Awfully generous of them
It's not like Roma never sold them their players. Pjanic among other names. Even some assholes like Zebina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)