Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In the external 1/3 of his lateral meniscus since they're talking about suturing it.

If it was a simple menisectomy, it would probably already be done...

Meniscal problems are mostly bad luck anyway. So it's not as if it proves anything either way.
I thought you meant a pre existing injury before we signed him. I think it's the evaluation of whether to do thr menisectomy and risk issues like arthritis post career or do the suture but obviously thar puts the world cup at risk.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I thought you meant a pre existing injury before we signed him. I think it's the evaluation of whether to do thr menisectomy and risk issues like arthritis post career or do the suture but obviously thar puts the world cup at risk.
That's what was reported, yeah. It's a very lengthy stop for a suture. Probably already happened but can't recall any pro football player to have had one...

Artritis risk would be much less laterally, so sounds weird. But as always, there are many influencing factors...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just pay 15 million for the loan with a 30 million obligation if certain conditions are met (75% of games played or something). It shouldn't be that hard. We need wingers and players across the attacking front line. This guy is young, Italian, and he loves us FFS! He's a must buy. He won't defect, and we can, hopefully, get many solid years from him. If he fulfills his promise/potential, we could be talking about another superstar here.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Just pay 15 million for the loan with a 30 million obligation if certain conditions are met (75% of games played or something). It shouldn't be that hard. We need wingers and players across the attacking front line. This guy is young, Italian, and he loves us FFS! He's a must buy. He won't defect, and we can, hopefully, get many solid years from him. If he fulfills his promise/potential, we could be talking about another superstar here.
They wont accept the play time option, they will tied it to UCL qualification

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
some new guru said Cuadrado might miss the game and it wouldn't be because he's injured.
there were rumours roma were interested in him.
gurus though...
Giving away a player that is almost never injured for a guy that is almost always injured.

J-medical must be thrilled at this point.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Giving away a 34-year-old guy who's on the final year of his contract and likely to leave anyway, as I doubt we renew him when he's 35. Perspective is everything, but hey, whatever suits your narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

This sums up everything that is currently wrong with our fanbase's mentality atm.

Anyway, at least the rumours are looking more positive as of late:
Zip it Goldilocks.

What the fuck do you expect? Superstars in every position? I bet you're one of the fucktards who would rather we go for someone like Rusty Doris or Retardi because they're never injured, never mind the obvious difference in quality.

- - - Updated - - -

They wont accept the play time option, they will tied it to UCL qualification
Maybe, maybe not. Formulate an enticing offer, one that benefits both parties. They have lawyers for that kind of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)