Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
He's had to ACL injuries before the age of 23. Considering we have struggled with knjuired badly for a few years now they have every right to be concerned.
Of course it's a concern, but he has already gone a full season and he did very well. He's a really, really talented kid and if he was THAT broken, it would have already shown by now. Acting as if he's in palliative care is being unnecessarily paranoid.

Buy on AliExpress.com

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Bold of you all to think he'll get to play in the oppositions third of the pitch if he comes to us

How's his last ditch tackling?
Yes that's why we need him. Because 1 out of 1000 footballers can carry it from their own goal straight to the other goal and he is 1 of them.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
This guy should be our big-money signing. We haven't really spent shit, Bremer aside. Juve's attack is like the limp dick of an 80-year-old man confined to a retirement home.
What big money? How much would he cost? If anything 40m and less, maybe. If we have 60m we can splash on a player, I’d much prefer it’s SMS. If we can’t for some reason then we must sign a solid LB. Maybe we can go for Zaniolo after, depending on the transfer formula.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What big money? How much would he cost? If anything 40m and less, maybe. If we have 60m we can splash on a player, I’d much prefer it’s SMS. If we can’t for some reason then we must sign a solid LB. Maybe we can go for Zaniolo after, depending on the transfer formula.
I think he'd cost closer to 50, and if he renews and has a stellar season, you're looking at 70+

Forget about SMS, at least this summer. He should definitely be our priority signing, as early as January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)