Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
We are retards if we spend money on zaniolo this early with many interesting players still around. Nobody is going after him, the longer we drag this the cheaper he becomes.
Milan and Roma, and apparently Spurs, want Zaniolo. I think if a move doesn't materialize in time Zaniolo will renew, he doesn't seem discontent at Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please. Love to watch him play. Zaniolo, Vlahovic, and Chiesa running at defenders would be scary for any team out there.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Milan and Roma, and apparently Spurs, want Zaniolo. I think if a move doesn't materialize in time Zaniolo will renew, he doesn't seem discontent at Roma.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please. Love to watch him play. Zaniolo, Vlahovic, and Chiesa running at defenders would be scary for any team out there.
They love him so much they wanna buy him again :p milan aint spending a dime over 30 on him and will most likely include players. Spurs just blew their load on richarlison.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I wonder if it's possible to insert Arturd in the deal. The guy seems to believe he has a shot at the WC so he's motivated to find a club he can play regularly.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just read on VS that a Roma-related source said the negotiations for Zaniolo are real. Roma has rejected all the counterparts like McKennie, Arthur and Kean - instead they asked for Cuadrado who is a direct request from Mourinho. Seems like Juve would be willing to put him in the deal as he makes 5m net.

There are also confirmations on the Juve side for Zaniolo. Seems like this one will be done, it's just a matter of the formula and time it takes to define it...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Stop the cap. Zaniolo is very good dribbler. One thing to question potential injury risk, but man is a very skilled baller.
Its not cap. The Roma fans say it themselves. The guy is poor at decision-making, he doesn't pass and he ends up just crashing into defenders. This explains his abysmal record of 2 goals, 5 assists in 28 games. That's appalling for a winger with a price tag of 50m. His performances don't justify that kind of money.

The only thing I'll credit him for is his physicality and grinta. But other than that I don't see anything remarkable about him. As I have already said, there are numerous better all-rounded wingers out there for that price, but this management is too blinded with their stupid 'italjuve' obsession.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
More money wasted :rolleyes2:
Exactly. I don't see the point of the Di Maria transfer now. He was supposed to be this year's stopgap player until we got a younger WC winger next summer. Now we have THREE right-wingers with RB, LB, a CB, backup ST roles all need filling. Reckless, illogical move by the mangement.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Exactly. I don't see the point of the Di Maria transfer now. He was supposed to be this year's stopgap player until we got a younger WC winger next summer. Now we have THREE right-wingers with RB, LB, a CB, backup ST roles all need filling. Reckless, illogical move by the mangement.
3 wingers and one of them is still injured. What an overkill, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)