Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The one good thing about this is that he won't jump to some EPL or LolLiga team after 3-4 years of playing for us.

On the other hand he might have no legs in this time frame anyway.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Looks like its happening, but at what cost? Im concerned about us putting to much faith in a player that has been proven to be untrustworthy. Hopefully we consider the risks
in an ideal mercato his price tag shouldn't go above 35m total fee.
I'm afraid we'll sign a deal of 35+7m bonus

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Another overrated Italian for which we will overpay.

His stats and history say it all but people will have their false narratives built in their heads to justify this move.

- - - Updated - - -

Onvce he joins I hope he remains healthy, develops fast, and doesn’t turn into the next Berna.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
60m cash is ridiculous from Roma, good luck getting even 40m from others

- - - Updated - - -

A loan with option is the only thing that makes sense to me unless it's a reasonable transfer fee
Yup, in 2 years we'll have a better idea if he'll be a cripple like G.Rossi or not.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We are retards if we spend money on zaniolo this early with many interesting players still around. Nobody is going after him, the longer we drag this the cheaper he becomes.
Agreed. There is no rush to sign him
However, I do wonder which options are actually available. I would sign Sergej instantly if possible, I give you that. I think Lazio would literally rape us for him. Money plus some of our best youth. If not Sergej, who would you pick?

Speaking of which, I'm afrad Roma will take some our gem too if they decide to give him. They will lower the fee but they will get some our gem surely imo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Agreed. There is no rush to sign him
However, I do wonder which options are actually available. I would sign Sergej instantly if possible, I give you that. I think Lazio would literally rape us for him. Money plus some of our best youth. If not Sergej, who would you pick?

Speaking of which, I'm afrad Roma will take some our gem too if they decide to give him. They will lower the fee but they will get some our gem surely imo.
We have gems?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It doesn't matter about who's better, it's about being prudent with the rather limited budget we have at the moment. We can easily see out season with Kostic, Di Maria, Chiesa and Cuadrado/Soule as our wingers, and it will cost you at most €18-20m. We can't, however, see out this season with our current defense, and it'll already be an incredibly expensive feat trying to revamp it in time for the start of the season. Buying a player like Zaniolo just because 'but but he's Italian and a juventino' is silly and makes this rebuild unecessarily even harder.
Perfect post.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Fapping to Zaniolo when you have one 'reliable' CB who is well past his prime, one about to be sold for big money, trash fullbacks and so far, one midfielder to reinforce our weakest department who happens to be injury prone

I thought this mercato was about building a foundation to the team

Has anything changed since Tici left? We continue to go after fancy names rather than building a solid spine.

God help us if Zaniolo's and Pogba's are supposed to be the building blocks of this team

Disappointed with our mercato movement so far. We need to change our mercato strategy a bit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Is there a competition to outstupid whats already stupid at Juventus?
Perhaps the super league can shift its focus to this type of competition.

League will be comprised of heavy weights like Juventus, Manchester United, Barcelona

We have some tough competition tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)