Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
That's not gonna happen, as the club would book a big loss after him.
Well… that sure is interesting, tbh i’m not completely sure how that side of the business works but what i can also tell based on the conflicting rumors i’ve been seeing is that Roma as well is not actually interested in Arthur and one of the main reasons for it would be his salary.

I guess we’ll see how this one pans out, atm from the looks of it ain’t an easy deal to conclude at all.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I remember a statistic that Roma had 10 ACL tears in two years between 2015-2017. Insane compared to an avrage of 1 per team every 18 months across the league. Probably had many more seasons way above average like that since if my memory serves.

Further search shows they had 20 tears in the years 2014-2020, which going by the avrage above, it is over 8(!) times the expected average.

How the injuries already sustained affected him as a player notwithstanding, I have less worries about a recuring injury if he gets out of Roma.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I remember a statistic that Roma had 10 ACL tears in two years between 2015-2017. Insane compared to an avrage of 1 per team every 18 months across the league. Probably had many more seasons way above avrage like that since if my memory serves.

How the injuries already sustained affected him as a player notwithstanding, I have less worries about a recuring injury if he gets out of Roma
The olimpico is cursed

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I remember a statistic that Roma had 10 ACL tears in two years between 2015-2017. Insane compared to an avrage of 1 per team every 18 months across the league. Probably had many more seasons way above avrage like that since if my memory serves.

How the injuries already sustained affected him as a player notwithstanding, I have less worries about a recuring injury if he gets out of Roma
Tomice in the football section is as rare as taking a peek at the Loch Ness monster

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
With the rate at which our players are getting injured under Allegri's coaching staff, the risks of him getting another serious injury are even higher. This guy is already on 2 ACLs, another one would be career-ending. Really not worth the risk. Just save up for someone like Gnabry or Salah next year

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It's always difficult to insert a counterpart and finish the deal, but for Kean, Roma would really be perfect. It's his level.
They've got Tammy already (who I rate much higher than Kean). I don't think he can expect more than being back-up.

Still think he should leave Juve though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)