Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think we will sign him.

There’s been too much noise recently from the media and even his cryptic comments to the press have helped fan the flames. He definitely won’t sign a contract extension with them, so this is the best time for Roma to make some decent money on him. A Chiesa style deal (two year paid “loan” with an obligation to buy set afterwards) and everyone is happy.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I think we will sign him.

There’s been too much noise recently from the media and even his cryptic comments to the press have helped fan the flames. He definitely won’t sign a contract extension with them, so this is the best time for Roma to make some decent money on him. A Chiesa style deal (two year paid “loan” with an obligation to buy set afterwards) and everyone is happy.
In this 2 year loan scenario, he should first extend his contract. Happens all the time 'though.

Jun 16, 2020
He has 2 years, runs out in 2024. Just like de Ligt.

- - - Updated - - -

Can u translate or summarize what does it say?
Some trainer who worked at Inter in the past and PSG praised him for the amount of physical training he does. Saying that it’s happening less frequent that players train on that level and that he’s sure that he’ll have a great career

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Arthur sounds too good to be true, but Rovella for example could be the right guy
If we really do manage to include Arthur in this deal plus a low fee of €10-20M than this move would make much more sense for us from many points of view. Or even by including other players that are anyway not in the plans of the club could still be good enough imo.

What i do not find ok however is us operating on a tight budget and then ending up paying over €40M in transfer fee for him(regardless if it’s in installments or loan+onligation) when there continues to be so many concerns and question marks regarding him, all this while still being left with deadwood in the squad and not enough funds for other necessary transfers to take place.

I’m personally still not fully sold on this move and the reasons are rather evident, i would have preferred us looking at other alternatives that involves less risks when it come to the player’s fitness and injury history if we are anyway to splash big money on a transfer fee but it is also pointless denying how talented of a player Zaniolo is and that he still has the potential to get even better if he somehow manages to put the past behind him and that in case if he turns out good for us than we probably even got ourselves a good bargain. However it’s indeed a big IF and also just a big of a MAYBE to this story, but sometimes we do need to gamble a bit to eventually hit a jackpot i guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, as i detailed above, a lot will depend on how we structure this deal for it to be justifiable because of the potential risks that come with it needing to be very carefully evaluated. I just hope that the management knows exactly what they are doing and make the most out of this deal to our advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)