Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Paratici wants to bring him to Tottenham. That tells you everything.

This guy is an overrated, injury prone fraud who'll demand a high salary for sticking around in jmedical

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Di Maria scored 5 goals both last season and the one before that, and that is his total (ligue 1, CL, cup games)

Im not sold on Zaniolo either, but Di Marias numbers last seasons is bad to.
At least ADM is free and a temporary solution. I’m no universe is xannyolo worth 40m when he runs on two wooden knees with rubber bands posing as ligaments at the age of 25.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Di Maria scored 5 goals both last season and the one before that, and that is his total (ligue 1, CL, cup games)

Im not sold on Zaniolo either, but Di Marias numbers last seasons is bad to.
We don't need goals from them. Give us the assists numbers per game.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Not so sure it's an either or with ADM and Zaniolo.
They can both play on either wing and as a messala in the midfield.

Signing Pogba is to me a clear move towards a favored 433 formation. Who would be our wingers when the season begins?
- Chiesa: wont be back until after the World Cup
- Cuadrado: I consider him a RB now until we get an actual RB
- Morata is gone
- Bernadeschi is gone

ADM is a Chiesa substitute. We still need to fill the void left by Morata and Bernadeschi (or at least his role)

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 09.02.10.png

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This guy is an overrated, injury prone fraud who'll demand a high salary for sticking around in jmedical
It doesn't look that bad on the injury front. That ACL injury made him miss a full season, which is certainly a worry, but in 2021/22 he didn't miss many matches due to injuries.
In Serie A he played in 28 and didn't play in 10 matches, but only 4 of those were due to injuries, while 6 were due to accumulated yellows or a red card, as well as due to him being an unused sub.
In Europe he played on 12/15 matches, and he missed only 2 due to injuries (on one match he was an unused sub). In Coppa he played 2/2.
To sum up, he missed only 6 of 55 matches last season due to injuries, which is a good sign for a player coming after a whole season out.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It doesn't look that bad on the injury front. That ACL injury made him miss a full season, which is certainly a worry, but in 2021/22 he didn't miss many matches due to injuries.
In Serie A he played in 28 and didn't play in 10 matches, but only 4 of those were due to injuries, while 6 were due to accumulated yellows or a red card, as well as due to him being an unused sub.
In Europe he played on 12/15 matches, and he missed only 2 due to injuries (on one match he was an unused sub). In Coppa he played 2/2.
To sum up, he missed only 6 of 55 matches last season due to injuries, which is a good sign for a player coming after a whole season out.
Not that it makes much of a difference but for example transfermarkt states that for Roma alone he missed about 10-11 games due to injuries in the 21/22 season.. plus a few others which i think you also mentioned that he was rested for in order to not risk him when perhaps not 100% fit.

Also, upon further checks you might find that he also missed quite a good number of Italy NT games for the same reasons in between.

- - - Updated - - -

But overall i don't necessarily disagree with the point you were trying to make, it's actually indeed a very good sign for a player coming off two ACL injuries to then have featured in so many games , but nonetheless there are still as many concerns and question marks regarding him that are absolutely valid and need to be evaluated carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)