Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I remember the same things were said about Chiesa.
Hardly comparable situations…

But i do tend to agree that it must also be said that it’s clearly not Zaniolo’s talent or potential that is raising some doubts around this parts, some are probably just talking without actually watching him play lately or simply do not like him as a player for whatever reason, however the skill and creativity is definitely there and i can understand the reasons why Juventus might still be interested in him despite the injury history, tho at the same time i believe they will only move if the conditions are right, i.e. including the likes of Arthur or someone else that is anyway not in Allegri’s plans for the coming season. I guess it remains to be seen how that will pan out.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I just hope he doesnt flop if we get him (and that stay healthy thing of course..)
Well… the most reasonable thing to assume here is that him staying healthy is obviously the only way forward and that the club did their evaluations right, highly doubt there is much flop potential risk if he actually manages to stay fit all the time. But that is where all the questions and concerns originate from.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well… the most reasonable thing to assume here is that him staying healthy is obviously the only way forward and that the club did their evaluations right, highly doubt there is much flop potential risk if he actually manages to stay fit all the time. But that is where all the questions and concerns originate from.
You are trusting the evaluation of the Juventus Doctors and the J medical?

You are in for a nasty surprise-

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This will happen. And unfortunately, I think it’ll drag on til the last day of the mercato but will eventually go through. He wants to leave, they want to cash in on him while they can, and we’ve been after him for years. It’s in everybody’s interests for this to happen this summer.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
This will happen. And unfortunately, I think it’ll drag on til the last day of the mercato but will eventually go through. He wants to leave, they want to cash in on him while they can, and we’ve been after him for years. It’s in everybody’s interests for this to happen this summer.
Nah, Mourinho doesn't want this dragging on. If it happens it will happen within first week of preseason IMO

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I believe in talent when I see it and this kid has a certain je ne sais quoi that makes him special. Given he stays healthy of course. So I’m happy that we’re making progress on this front but I’ll be even happier if we replace our medical staff before sealing this deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)