Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
Easily a deal we must complete if possible, with or without Dybala.

Zaniolo is someone who's capable of playing in the hole or on the sides and we're greatly lacking capable players in both positions.

Don't let other positions draw the attention away from this need. We'll probably add a relatively cheap LB like Cambiaso. A CB doesn't cost that much plus we already have Gatti (to use or maybe soften the blow) and I guess our midfield splash will be partially funded by selling Rabiot and Arthur or McKennie, while we add Rovella and Fagioli to have enough bodies in there.

Also... His 2 ACL injuries don't actually worry me too much. He's young and it looks like he's recovering fine from them. Some minor issues are always to be expected in the season after but overall he's doing good.
That we go for Zaniolo is basically the confirmation that Fagioli or Rovella (or both) will stay next season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But Dybala Bro. :sad: :cry:

I love me some Zaniolo though.

Those weaknesses mentioned are absolute BS - maybe crossing, but he can definitely hold onto the ball and pass. WTF!
Dybs can't play with them?

lol i saw the weaknesses and laughter. Only one strength? idiots

- - - Updated - - -

That really depends on how the rest of this season goes.

If Dybala renews and Zakaria plays as great as Locatelli has been, then that already eliminates two needs.

It depends on if Rovella and Fagioli are part of the first team next season or not.

If all of the above comes true then we really do not need more mids unless we're selling McK. With Dybala and Chiesa back we will play with two mids anyways.

A CB and a LB are a must IMO. We should not miss out on Bremer and someone like Gaya if neither renews their contract.

And in attack we will lose Kulu, Morata and Berna. We need more offensive players for sure.
Crazy to think we need a CB when we had young ones like Romero, Demiral and Dragu...

Last edited:

alaska

May 25, 2013
Watched some YouTube of him last night, he looked slower than I remembered. Result of his injuries? Do ACLs make you slower, or just limit your cutting/change of direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)