Nicolò Zaniolo - AM RC - Galatasaray (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If speed is an important area of one player's game, I don't think they can be the same after 1 ACL, with 2? They never be the same

Plus Zaniolo is a big guy that plays MF.. I see red flags everywhere
for all intents and purposes, Zaniolo is a striker and even with two torn ACLs he’s still faster than Dybala.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zanoiolo would be nice and would confirm allegri is gonna go for a 4-3-1-2 model going forward or a 4-2-1-3 model system

but that means we would need another midfielder and a winger. if 3 cms, then a top mid is needed. if 2 cms, then a top winger is needed. left back is needed regardless

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He a successful physiotherapist, he knows what he’s talking about
Do they :butchers:?

- - - Updated - - -

for all intents and purposes, Zaniolo is a striker and even with two torn ACLs he’s still faster than Dybala.
Which position exactly do you see him? Right or center? Attacking MF, winger, B2B, SS?

Compare him with Paulo is not fair for Zaniolo as "striker" as you are trying to do in a weak way. G+A stats between both are like day and night

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Do they :butchers:?

- - - Updated - - -

Which position exactly do you see him? Right or center? Attacking MF, winger, B2B, SS?

Compare him with Paulo is not fair for Zaniolo as "striker" as you are trying to do in a weak way. G+A stats between both are like day and night
his best position imo is the same as Dybalas, second striker on the right side. That’s where he’s been used the most this season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
his best position imo is the same as Dybalas, second striker on the right side. That’s where he’s been used the most this season.
I kind of agree with second striker could be his best shot, however in that position he doesn't worth to gamble IMO cuz his stats so far are poor

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Zaniolo is a playmaker regardless of where he shows in the lineup. He is a midfielder, a fantasista.

Dybala is a proper striker.

The roles are different even if you start both as a "second striker" for example. Dybala is deadly around the box and gets diluted away from it. Zaniolo is big, more two footed, can defend and attack and go on the wings, but is less deadly

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If speed is an important area of one player's game, I don't think they can be the same after 1 ACL, with 2? They never be the same

Plus Zaniolo is a big guy that plays MF.. I see red flags everywhere
Why wouldn't it? It's perfectly possible. The ACL in itself has nothing to do with speed. Muscles, tendons and technique do and those can be retrained.

sacron

May 16, 2010
My only Zani, My only Zani,
You make me happy
You´re all I live for
You´ll never know just
How much I love you
Please My Zani come to Turin!

This player man. I know his injuries, its such a shame. But ffs. He is brilliant. Class. Please come to Juve. Dont get injuries and become a superstar.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Why wouldn't it? It's perfectly possible. The ACL in itself has nothing to do with speed. Muscles, tendons and technique do and those can be retrained.
Can we do a list with football players that were better or worst after 2 ACL? I think it would be overwhelming the difference

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Can we do a list with football players that were better or worst after 2 ACL? I think it would be overwhelming the difference
First of all, those operations and rehab methods have evolved immensely. Secondly, it's a tough comeback but it can be done. Thirdly, there's more to a player than speed alone. Mindset, environment, coaches, form, etc. So what your eyes subjectively tell you, means little, pal.

So, go ahead and e-mail the AS Roma team for his speed stats if you like. Ciao.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
First of all, those operations and rehab methods have evolved immensely. Secondly, it's a tough comeback but it can be done. Thirdly, there's more to a player than speed alone. Mindset, environment, coaches, form, etc. So what your eyes subjectively tell you, means little, pal.

Don't get mad, just saying... I love football so watch a good player is always a joy and Zaniolo looked quite good so I also want him to be fully fit

IMO bet on him only if he come cheap with low salary in a short time contract, otherwise, stay away

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

can you provide examples? i can't think of any of top of my head

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Don't get mad, just saying... I love football so watch a good player is always a joy and Zaniolo looked quite good so I also want him to be fully fit

IMO bet on him only if he come cheap with low salary in a short time contract, otherwise, stay away
I'm not mad, pal. But I never like it when players (Zakaria as well) don't show their top form after an injury and everyone points towards the injury or the staff while there are a zillion of influencing factors: psychological, physiological, environment, luck etc.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
ACL 2ACLs... His quality is still not in doubt. He is still great and can still grow further. He has a good mentality and looks unplayable.
The problem with him is indeed connected to that 2ACLs but its not how he is affected by it but more about how many games he would play for us.
ACLs are no joke and the real question is about staying healthy.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ACL 2ACLs... His quality is still not in doubt. He is still great and can still grow further. He has a good mentality and looks unplayable.
The problem with him is indeed connected to that 2ACLs but its not how he is affected by it but more about how many games he would play for us.
ACLs are no joke and the real question is about staying healthy.
Ok yeah what u said is true. But bro...have u seen his face? He is UGLY

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)