Nicolò Rovella (10 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am reading Rovella and Pellegrini for combined €21m; I am pretty sure Rovella's book value is €14m and Pellegrini's €7m, so neither plusvalenza nor minusvalenza.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am reading Rovella and Pellegrini for combined €21m; I am pretty sure Rovella's book value is €14m and Pellegrini's €7m, so neither plusvalenza nor minusvalenza.
actually makes this deal ever more pathetic

- - - Updated - - -

News like this really makes it hard to support this team
makes it hard for me to like anyone in this team anymore, especially if they are players allegri specifically wants who are generally dislikeable and shit

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Except they are being loaned currently, with Lazio taking their wages (as far as we know) and the purchase not happening until next year. So this year we pay no wages and wash 1 year from their book value. Then next year the transfer officially occurs on a permanent basis and their books values being one year less. I believe in the end both will be a plusvalenza.

Jul 3, 2020
Except they are being loaned currently, with Lazio taking their wages (as far as we know) and the purchase not happening until next year. So this year we pay no wages and wash 1 year from their book value. Then next year the transfer officially occurs on a permanent basis and their books values being one year less. I believe in the end both will be a plusvalenza.
Finally someone with the ability to think critically. Grande Knowah

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
So the idea was lets bring Rovella who is an interesting player develop him a little bit by sending him on loans and then sell him half price..
We are desperate for cash that`s the only logic in this pathetic move.
I hope we were smart enough to put a buy back clause.
Half the price?
Are you guys for real?
When was the last time a starter from a relegation candidate was sold for 17 million or more in Seria A.
I'll wait.

Yeah, yeah I know ,sentimental value ,but I doubt that guintoli received ,like 35 million from somewhere but nah he decided to sell to nazio for 17 because reasons.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
‘Wash’ 1 year from book value? Assuming the option isn’t triggered within this year, wash means -5m amortization this year to recognize +5m plusvalenza next year. It’s lame shifting the earning to next year but expense this year, net impact is 0. Not that useful either if this year revenue would be lower without CL than revenue next year maybe with CL.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Lazio is not taking their wages, at least not all of the amount

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I don't think we've ever let a promising youngster go, then he became good and made us regret that decision. At least in this department, the club seems to get it right all the time.

On top of that, we are loaded with young talent as never before, so I don't mind seeing someone getting sold. Especially if the funds will let us keep our best players and not be desperate for that Lukaku swap shit.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I don't think we've ever let a promising youngster go, then he became good and made us regret that decision. At least in this department, the club seems to get it right all the time.

On top of that, we are loaded with young talent as never before, so I don't mind seeing someone getting sold. Especially if the funds will let us keep our best players and not be desperate for that Lukaku swap shit.
Henry and Coman and in my opinion Immobile were regrets

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Our way of doing business is plusvalenza, but in the Italian way. Value destruction. It's all about book value, not real value. So we go to the store and buy something nice, a wine that will age and grow in value. We got it for 1000 euro. Some time later we decide to profit on this wine, so we sell it for 700 euro since we have amortized it. We never make net profit. One day a friend comes by and suggest we put the money in the bank with interest rate. We laugh at the friend. We point and laugh. As if money grows on trees, we yell while holding our guts. As if value could increase, we scream and tumble down. Everyone knows you destroy value, you don't add value.

Unless it kids, you say while holding a finger out, kids you can make ton of money from but you oughta knick then when they're young!

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Our way of doing business is plusvalenza, but in the Italian way. Value destruction. It's all about book value, not real value. So we go to the store and buy something nice, a wine that will age and grow in value. We got it for 1000 euro. Some time later we decide to profit on this wine, so we sell it for 700 euro since we have amortized it. We never make net profit. One day a friend comes by and suggest we put the money in the bank with interest rate. We laugh at the friend. We point and laugh. As if money grows on trees, we yell while holding our guts. As if value could increase, we scream and tumble down. Everyone knows you destroy value, you don't add value.

Unless it kids, you say while holding a finger out, kids you can make ton of money from but you oughta knick then when they're young!

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk
Yeah I was never satisfied with this amortization shit, although I get it from an accounting perspective. Other clubs sell their players higher than they got them for, you know, the old fashioned way. We are happy if it's not recorded as a loss in the books.

Anyway that's enough complaining from me for the week.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Yeah I was never satisfied with this amortization shit, although I get it from an accounting perspective. Other clubs sell their players higher than they got them for, you know, the old fashioned way. We are happy if it's not recorded as a loss in the books.

Anyway that's enough complaining from me for the week.
I mean, we're not happy. Of course I'd rather he be sold for 60m. But it's not doom and gloom, oh my god we're losing money on players we sell like some have said.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Henry and Coman and in my opinion Immobile were regrets
Henry was a massive mistake. Coman was a small one. Fuck Cuntobile.

- - - Updated - - -

I’ll bet you use football Italia as a resource
He's not wrong about most of the team being dislikable, above all the cumstain parading as a "coach" earning 7+ million and polluting our bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)