Nicolò Rovella (6 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Both Miretti and Nicolussi should be loaned out ahead of Rovella. He got injured so what, he's far from injury prone. We're gonna regret this one.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
agreed with most of you, i would have liked to see him getting a chance and i also think that the price is pretty low. we could have used a pure regista, he's not really a versatile player, his passing still has good potential.

but let's not pretend we sold a starter who can be relied on from day 1. his injury record is a bit alarming to say the least. and it's not like jj ruined him instantly, he had multiple muscle injuries at genoa too.

Screenshot_2023-08-12-09-52-29-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,347
    People actually believed in any of these Fagcolis, Mirotti and Ravolla?
    Good riddance
    Good young player but not very versatile and questionable injury record, seems to be the consensus.

Also, if Caicedo is worth 125m then we should get at least 35m for Rovella, because that's how transfers work.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
    People actually believed in any of these Fagcolis, Mirotti and Ravolla?
    Good riddance
    Yeah, they're overhyped as hell for most of the time. Rovella will probably be Marco Parola quality of player and that's about it.

I gave up getting excited about young talent after we couldn't hear the end of how good Caldara was and how big of a mistake was to let him go.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
    Yea most of italian youngster are overrated, but unlike the britbong they aren't overpriced. Espescially this current time when italian club suffer financially after covid.
    Unless epl team come for them, it's hard to put higher price tag.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    agreed with most of you, i would have liked to see him getting a chance and i also think that the price is pretty low. we could have used a pure regista, he's not really a versatile player, his passing still has good potential.

but let's not pretend we sold a starter who can be relied on from day 1. his injury record is a bit alarming to say the least. and it's not like jj ruined him instantly, he had multiple muscle injuries at genoa too.

22 days due to an ‘unknown injury’

also is ‘abdominal influenza’ the medical term for a stomach flu

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Listen if we determine that we do the need the kid or if we need to “sell” to “keep Chiesa and Vlahovic” I understand…

what I don’t understand is the price tag, the fact that we sell him to Lazio and that they seems to dictate the details of the deal in their favor… AND WE ACCEPT!!

Getting 21M for both Rovella and Pellegrini is pulling down or pants to Lotito and say “Hey, want to join the party? Gravina and Ceferin like it!”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

The bad karma started as soon as he signed for JJ. I’m sure he’ll be fine now.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    I'm watching Tonali put on a masterclass for Newcastle and I can't help wonder if Rovella is given the chance, could develop into something more. Instead of him, we've gone through numerous failures like McKennie, Zakaria, Paredes, Pogba, and Miretti. Had we got Barella, we'd just pass loan him out instead of developing him.

Jun 16, 2020
    I'm watching Tonali put on a masterclass for Newcastle and I can't help wonder if Rovella is given the chance, could develop into something more. Instead of him, we've gone through numerous failures like McKennie, Zakaria, Paredes, Pogba, and Miretti. Had we got Barella, we'd just pass loan him out instead of developing him.
    Milan created value. Bought cheap, accepted him a year struggling, gave him the time to grow and made a nice profit.

Wether they should’ve sold or not is another discussion but this is a prime example of how we should run this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)