Nicolò Rovella (21 Viewers)

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
I think that we bought him for 18m. On the same day when we bought him from Genoa, we sold them Portanova for 10m and Petrelli for 8m.
It was more or less an exchange.

Petrelli plays in serie C right now and Portanova is in prison.

https://www.juventus.com/it/news/ar...ova-petrelli-rovella-gli-accordi-con-il-genoa
20/21
Jan 28, 2021
1691875857984.gif
Genoa
1691875858136.gif
Juventus
€4.00m Market value
€26.00m Fee

we Paid 26 Mil!
https://www.transfermarkt.us/nicolo-rovella/profil/spieler/525704 one of the sources , you can find multiple other sources with the same numbers

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Sources saying the player himself is pushing for the move. He wants to play for Italy NT and thinks he’ll have more mins under Sarri than under Allegri.

It all starts last season when we loaned Paredes and loaned him out to Monza. If we kept him in the squad back then, it could be a whole different story.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Sources saying the player himself is pushing for the move. He wants to play for Italy NT and thinks he’ll have more mins under Sarri than under Allegri.

It all starts last season when we loaned Paredes and loaned him out to Monza. If we kept him in the squad back then, it could be a whole different story.
Good for him, smart kid

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Henry was a massive mistake. Coman was a small one. Fuck Cuntobile.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not wrong about most of the team being dislikable, above all the cumstain parading as a "coach" earning 7+ million and polluting our bench.
How do you feel about Spinazzola? Same story? Big mistake?

Also as somebody who was watching at the time, I'm interested to hear how you feel about some other promising youngsters we had who didn't really make the cut like Giovinco, Criscito or even Sorensen or perhaps Ogbonna too. That guy Oasim Buoy won the Golden Boy didn't he?

Are these guys who could have been top players if we'd handled them better? Or did they never have it in them?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How do you feel about Spinazzola? Same story? Big mistake?

Also as somebody who was watching at the time, I'm interested to hear how you feel about some other promising youngsters we had who didn't really make the cut like Giovinco, Criscito or even Sorensen or perhaps Ogbonna too. That guy Oasim Buoy won the Golden Boy didn't he?

Are these guys who could have been top players if we'd handled them better? Or did they never have it in them?
Spinazolla is quality, but the best ability is availability. We all know how good Pogba can be when he's fit, but he's been an injury nightmare for a few seasons now. Losing Spinazolla was a minor loss because given our medical team, he probably wouldn't have even made it onto the pitch.

Giovinco definitely had the talent, but I felt he overestimated himself a bit and was at times a bit of a mental midget (no pun intended). Of course, his height and slight disposition were always going to count against him at the top level.

Sorenson, Ogbonna and especially Buoy were nothing special, even if I did quite like Sorenson.

Criscito had the potential to be great, but I think he was too eager to be something and didn't bide his time. He could have been a solid performer for us, and he did go on to have a decent career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)