Nicolò Rovella (11 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Glad he’s actually getting a lot of game time. Was concerned with how many centre mids they have on their books that he would be in and out the 11. With Sensi out injured for a length of time he should continue starting regularly.
i wasn’t worried about Rovella starting, Monza isn’t dumb. The guy I was worried about not getting playing time was Ranocchia. He’s barely gotten an opportunity, I think he’s played 60 minutes once all season. Not good for his development. Maybe it means Monza doesn’t activate his buy clause, but I’d rather him force Juves hand because I doubt they’d take him back otherwise. Another Dragusin

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
i wasn’t worried about Rovella starting, Monza isn’t dumb. The guy I was worried about not getting playing time was Ranocchia. He’s barely gotten an opportunity, I think he’s played 60 minutes once all season. Not good for his development. Maybe it means Monza doesn’t activate his buy clause, but I’d rather him force Juves hand because I doubt they’d take him back otherwise. Another Dragusin
I think that's a premature statement. First of all, the decision to send him to Monza was weird considering they've signed Rovella, Pessina and Sensi too, midfielders that don't have to be introduced.
Also, I'm sure we have a counter option on him. Let's see how the situation develops. Fagioli hasn't been playing at all either.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I think that's a premature statement. First of all, the decision to send him to Monza was weird considering they've signed Rovella, Pessina and Sensi too, midfielders that don't have to be introduced.
Also, I'm sure we have a counter option on him. Let's see how the situation develops. Fagioli hasn't been playing at all either.
no way they’re gonna activate that counter unless he has an amazing season. I don’t remember the last player they actually bought back. Last year Beruatto was one of the better fullbacks in serie B and they let him go. And there’s a difference between being buried at Monza and being buried at Juve.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
i wasn’t worried about Rovella starting, Monza isn’t dumb.
Could have easily found himself out the 11 with the managerial change as happened at Genoa last season, when Blessin came in.

There are so many variables to consider when going on loan to a team likely to be fighting relegation with a big squad to boot.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
no way they’re gonna activate that counter unless he has an amazing season. I don’t remember the last player they actually bought back. Last year Beruatto was one of the better fullbacks in serie B and they let him go. And there’s a difference between being buried at Monza and being buried at Juve.
What we need to consider is that the club actually has a better idea of these players than we do, let's be honest here. From what I see Ranocchia is being kept in high regard as he's being mentioned by Allegri almost every time he speaks of youngsters and Agresti also says Ranocchia is his favorite while he obviously has some insight in the club.
The comparison with Beruatto is unfortunate in my opinion as he remained in Pisa that's actually almost at the bottom of Serie B while Ranocchia is fighting for his place with the likes of Rovella, Sensi, Pessina. What's more, I heard he's been fielded higher up the pitch which is not his natural position so obviously the coach has faith in him.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Timing was different - first we sent Ranocchia and at the end of Mercato we sent Rovella. So we should be thinking of Rovella eating minutes of Ranocchia when we sent him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
What we need to consider is that the club actually has a better idea of these players than we do, let's be honest here. From what I see Ranocchia is being kept in high regard as he's being mentioned by Allegri almost every time he speaks of youngsters and Agresti also says Ranocchia is his favorite while he obviously has some insight in the club.
The comparison with Beruatto is unfortunate in my opinion as he remained in Pisa that's actually almost at the bottom of Serie B while Ranocchia is fighting for his place with the likes of Rovella, Sensi, Pessina. What's more, I heard he's been fielded higher up the pitch which is not his natural position so obviously the coach has faith in him.
they hold him in such high regard they gave Monza the opportunity to buy him lol. How does that make sense?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
As I said, he's had a tough opposition to compete with and it's his first season in the first division, let's not forget that. Last season he played in Serie B for a team that eventually got relegated and two years before in Serie C for Juve U23. I'd say he's making a significant progress every season. Fagioli has been riding the bench until the Lecce game, hasn't he?

I thought you were the one asking for patience with young players lol.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We have too many talented youngsters in midfield.

We need to destroy some by playing them in defence and on the flanks.

Allegri go!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Dominated the win against Salernitana, who needs Paredes.
If we took the positive, he really improving there and it also good for his confidence. When he go back next season, he should be ready for us. Hope he can extend the contract with us and we dont activate the obligation to buy Paredes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)