Nicolò Rovella (14 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Got a normal shirtnumber 13 for the USA trip. Good sign if that’s an indication.

not looking so hot for fagioli with 44.

lets hope this says nothing.
I had thoughts that Fagioli would be the one to not make the cut and that Rovella and Miretti would both see chances this year.

Tough break for him too, especially with him needing an extension, since he worked so well in Serie B and I'm he believes he proved himself.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Just has to play well enough these few matches that Max has to keep him. If he and Rovella look as good as the likes of Rabiot and Arthur then IMO no brainer they stay. Salaries should be low enough not a financial burden if the likes of Rabiot and Arthur stayed.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Put him around better players Please

Yeah, I agree not a fair look at him today. I’m sure he’ll get a few more opportunities besides better players. For now I’m seeing him more as a squad depth player. Which is important since we are Juventus and will definitely get a shitload of injuries at some stage. He looks like he has got lungs, is calm and screens well too.

I disagree of the description of Regista for him on that video, his forward passing is really not good enough atm. I mean he took a free kick which didn’t even get enough elevation to clear the first defender which alone makes that description laughable.

To be honest, I disapprove of the Regista position being a nailed on thing in Italian football. Unless you have a class one, there’s no need to pigeonhole a player in that role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)