Nicolò Rovella (17 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Even when he have problems with injury and new coach since December, he create more chances with Genoa than all our MC

He should be given opportunity with us next season

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Rovella goes undervalued here because he is injured for a while imo.

We are talking about a 19 year old that became a full starter for Genoa. He is slightly younger than Fagioli and Ranocchia yet is an important player in Serie A for two years.

He is also a player most familiar for the youth national teams. Plays ahead Fagioli and Ranocchia. The U21 team has had Tonali, Ricci, Frattesi, Fagioli, Ranocchia, Esposito, Pobega, etc. and Rovella always plays.

Would be useful straight away for us.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Rovella goes undervalued here because he is injured for a while imo.

We are talking about a 19 year old that became a full starter for Genoa. He is slightly younger than Fagioli and Ranocchia yet is an important player in Serie A for two years.

He is also a player most familiar for the youth national teams. Plays ahead Fagioli and Ranocchia. The U21 team has had Tonali, Ricci, Frattesi, Fagioli, Ranocchia, Esposito, Pobega, etc. and Rovella always plays.

Would be useful straight away for us.
Rovella is the best option Juve has in house for regista next season, the problem I see is that Allegri won't trust him in that role, since its pretty essential to his system and hes an old fart who values experience. Would love to be wrong though. (I don't like Rovella in any other role btw)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Rovella is the best option Juve has in house for regista next season, the problem I see is that Allegri won't trust him in that role, since its pretty essential to his system and hes an old fart who values experience. Would love to be wrong though. (I don't like Rovella in any other role btw)
So you rate him higher than fagioli Or miretti?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So you rate him higher than fagioli Or miretti?
I dont like comparing them because I think they're different players. Rovella is best used as a DM that sits in front of the defense. Miretti and Fagioli meanwhile are more offensive that are better closer to goal. I dont think hes more talented than the other two, no.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What Rovella, Miretti, and Fagioli have in common is that they're physically weak or at least they look like they were. Some serious physical preparation ahead if they want to be part of the squad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Modric never struck me as physically weak. Short doesn't mean weak. The Croat has good stamina and is very agile. I hope the boys I mentioned could become that.
Exactly, short doesn’t mean weak, it actually helps with balance. I could say the same about Fagioli that you said about Modric. He doesn’t get thrown around and made significant improvements defensively. As for Rovella he was one of the better defensive mids in the league before his injury, he was among the leaders in tackles per game. Miretti doesn’t even look undersized to me, but he’s also the youngest of the group.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Exactly, short doesn’t mean weak, it actually helps with balance. I could say the same about Fagioli that you said about Modric. He doesn’t get thrown around and made significant improvements defensively. As for Rovella he was one of the better defensive mids in the league before his injury, he was among the leaders in tackles per game. Miretti doesn’t even look undersized to me, but he’s also the youngest of the group.
The thing with Fagioli is that he was constantly subbed off around 60 minute for Cremonese so I thought he might be struggling physically.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Says he loooked up to Marchisio and wants a chance to prove himself with Juve. Gonna be a real shame if/when these idiots sell him. Just trust him he’s ready. Don’t waste money on an older shittier version of what you already have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)