Nicolò Rovella (43 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The report says Genoa would know the extent of the damage he suffered by today, but it seems obvious that he would miss the match against the Bianconeri this weekend.
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he only misses our game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Riso, agent of #Rovella to #Tuttosport: "He is a quality player and he is showing it this season: the numbers speak for themselves. He showed that he is at the #Juventus level, let's see when he will be back to Turin. Too bad for the injury, he was playing really well"

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Encouraging to see but I think the stats are showing how reliant a team is on each player rather than how good they are e.g. Rovella creates 19% of Genoa's chances, which would be impressive if they create a lot of chances. I genuinely don't know if they do or not but I suspect probably not.

But impressive to be a key player in a Serie A side at his age.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Encouraging to see but I think the stats are showing how reliant a team is on each player rather than how good they are e.g. Rovella creates 19% of Genoa's chances, which would be impressive if they create a lot of chances. I genuinely don't know if they do or not but I suspect probably not.

But impressive to be a key player in a Serie A side at his age.
This is true. However, you need to watch him play, he's literally their engine and he became one while being 19 years old.

He clearly stands out over there, all the players pass to him all the time, they trust him a lot. His passing and style is actually suited to playing forward a lot, even if he tends to start from very deep positions.

This kid has proper papers to be a top mid in Serie A IMO. His downside is lack of physicality but he runs a lot/covers a lot of ground. He's hard to dispossess, good crosses (right foot) and good corners/free kicks from longer distances (I mean here crosses, not shooting).

Juve and Max really need to plan a place for him here next season. He cost us a lot in the end but with low wages and long contract (+Italian), we have one of the most exciting young CMs in Italy. I can easily see him being Locatelli's deputy and we're badly missing one right now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Meh its definitely more of an accomplishment for an 18 y/o to be starting for Milan than Genoa but I don't recall Locatelli being as good as Rovella.

Could be misremembering but I would say Rovella is better than Locatelli was at his age.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Meh its definitely more of an accomplishment for an 18 y/o to be starting for Milan than Genoa but I don't recall Locatelli being as good as Rovella.

Could be misremembering but I would say Rovella is better than Locatelli was at his age.
Agree - it’s hard to compare but rovella seems to be a bit more accomplished cuz Milan at that point sucked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)