Nicolò Rovella (10 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
I honestly think it was a good idea loaning him out. He needed that first team experience. More of these one season type loans and less of the obligation/option to buy ones.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I honestly think it was a good idea loaning him out. He needed that first team experience. More of these one season type loans and less of the obligation/option to buy ones.
The key here was loaning him out to a Serie A team and playing regularly. Playing at a Serie A level will surely improve a youngster.

I'm not a fan of loaning out hot prospects to Serie B teams though. They play against Serie B level players and after a while they become one of them. It's been done for years and nothing good came out of it.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
The key here was loaning him out to a Serie A team and playing regularly. Playing at a Serie A level will surely improve a youngster.

I'm not a fan of loaning out hot prospects to Serie B teams though. They play against Serie B level players and after a while they become one of them. It's been done for years and nothing good came out of it.
Served Verrati well, alongside dozens of players. If you are good enough you stand out and succeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)