Nicolò Rovella (31 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Tonali was the clear best player in the field. Showed quality and leadership, besides his two assists for the goals.

Rovella came in the second half and was good, played in a more advanced role than usual. But it was Tonali's show.

The team in general was very dominant and only got complacent later on and conceded a great goal. Tonali, Ricci, Esposito, Viganto, Colombo really dominated.
What about the Sweden game? Rovella got assist there, he made a shot/cross on target which Lucca finished. Rovella also played 90mins any one seen his overall play?
Here are highlights, you can see him three times, looked promising in each action:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
What about the Sweden game? Rovella got assist there, he made a shot/cross on target which Lucca finished. Rovella also played 90mins any one seen his overall play?
Here are highlights, you can see him three times, looked promising in each action:
Ive seen the game, Gigiventus aswel I think.

He had a good game, but wasn’t spectacular.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
1400-07-24 11_48_54-Instagram.jpg

Rovella has had a very good start to the season, I saw a lot of potential in him the first time I saw him play against us last season and it’s great to see him doing well. If things go right we will see him in the Juve squad for the 22/23 season

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Impressive that he is picking up assists, especially given how few our midfielders get.

Has his defensive game improved? Against us his positioning in both games when defending wasn't great especially on 1 v 1s.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Impressive that he is picking up assists, especially given how few our midfielders get.

Has his defensive game improved? Against us his positioning in both games when defending wasn't great especially on 1 v 1s.
hes at or near the top in most defensive categories for mids. He also plays 90 minutes pretty much every game. Really taken a jump. He’s the prototypical regista. Only way he’s not at Juve next season is if hes used to buy a top mid. He’s ready for the top teams imo.

Jun 16, 2020
I saw flashes of the first half and the last 30 minutes. He did good indeed, saw a nice interception and a free kick from distance that was pretty dangerous. Was playing very close to Genoa’s defense.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Dangerous ~25m free kick, one sliding interception and tackle to stop very dangerous situations for Toro.

Technically, he's above everyone else in Genoa. His defensive game is improving, covers a lot of ground.

Genoa is a shit hole, so disorganized. I have no idea how Ballardini is still the coach there.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Genoa is playing Spezia in half an hour. It seems like Ballardini is still tinkering with the squad. After deploying mostly 352 and 4231 this season, now it looks like 433. Rovella most probably will play as LCM/mezzala/B2B as Badelj is back for this one and I'd assume that he will be the DM/regista.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)