Nicolò Rovella (18 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pretty sure he will get plenty of minutes at Cremonese… :lol:

Just kidding tho, tbh i wouldn’t mind us giving him at least a chance in an official game before loaning him out again, although based on latest events he might still be a bit too behind in the picking order and could eventually be much better off playing regularly somewhere else on loan, just hope that at least two out of the three of them stay afterall because we will sure need them.
I really hope hes not loaned, get rid of Arthur, and since Rabiot will run down his contract, sell McKennie as well. Then you have space for all the kids to get minutes. And they all habe a different profile to Rabiot and Zakaria so tactically there should be space for them as well

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It’ll be retarded loaning him out because he is the only player in the squad naturally suited to this position. Would be the perfect back-up to Paredes. But no, because that cunt Rabiot refused to be sold and nobody wants Arthur or McKennie, he’ll have to be loaned out and lose a good young player capable of deputising for us.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In my view Rovella needs to stay at the very least as Paredes’s backup for now, especially given his recent injury history that already suggests he won’t always be available…

We basically already got the most reliable alternative to Paredes for the same role while also this same alternative happens to be one of the few in the squad that can bring a level of enthusiasm and unpredictability that we tend to lack at times, nevermind the upside that could result if he actually manages to have a breakthrough season here.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I always get the feeling that he has all what it takes to be a solid squad player at Juve but a loan to a midtable Serie A team would be ideal to him especially if we buy Paredes.
Next summer we can make a better assessment whether to buy him or not.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I always get the feeling that he has all what it takes to be a solid squad player at Juve but a loan to a midtable Serie A team would be ideal to him especially if we buy Paredes.
Next summer we can make a better assessment whether to buy him or not.
Why though? Why not actually keep around a good backup for a specialized position? Especially with our fitness levels. Hell, if we're lucky maybe he'd even be competition for Paredes.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Why though? Why not actually keep around a good backup for a specialized position? Especially with our fitness levels. Hell, if we're lucky maybe he'd even be competition for Paredes.
I just feel, granted that I didn’t follow him last season, he’s a little too raw and his position is sensitive so Paredes and after him Locatelli will always get the nod ahead of him, so it’s better for him and for us that he plays 2000 minutes in a less demanding and pressuring environment and he comes back with a higher self esteem and confidence next summer

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He really has the spirit to win it when he came on. Keep asking for the ball, spread and pass the ball. Really expect him to stay with us this season

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Exactly. And what’s to say he will be a guaranteed first team starter at the team he is loaned to? For example - Monza have a lot of central mids in the squad. Sensi and Pessina are on decent wages.
Rovella didn’t start many games in the second half of the season for Genoa as Blessin preferred alternatives. The same could easily happen again when we could do with good back-ups this year.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Exactly. And what’s to say he will be a guaranteed first team starter at the team he is loaned to? For example - Monza have a lot of central mids in the squad. Sensi and Pessina are on decent wages.
Rovella didn’t start many games in the second half of the season for Genoa as Blessin preferred alternatives. The same could easily happen again when we could do with good back-ups this year.
Lets be real, Allegri will give chance if the player shows it we seen it with Miretti. With Rovella , its clear he didnt impress as much as Miretti did. Secondly he didnt hold his position in Genoa like you said a new coach came in and preferred the alternative. I can only see Rovella stay if we manage to offload others like Rabiot/Zak. But the fact that we couldnt move them out and the same time we dont trust Rovella yet , therefore comes Paredes as the first choice. He should go out on loan to a club that can promise minutes for him . Unless the club cannot guarantee minutes we shouldn't loan him out. For example Bologna is giving proper game time for Cambiasso, so is Frankfurt with Pellegrini. We recalled Frabotta from Lecce cause he isnt getting minutes ready to ship him off elsewhere.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lets be real, Allegri will give chance if the player shows it we seen it with Miretti. With Rovella , its clear he didnt impress as much as Miretti did. Secondly he didnt hold his position in Genoa like you said a new coach came in and preferred the alternative. I can only see Rovella stay if we manage to offload others like Rabiot/Zak. But the fact that we couldnt move them out and the same time we dont trust Rovella yet , therefore comes Paredes as the first choice. He should go out on loan to a club that can promise minutes for him . Unless the club cannot guarantee minutes we shouldn't loan him out. For example Bologna is giving proper game time for Cambiasso, so is Frankfurt with Pellegrini. We recalled Frabotta from Lecce cause he isnt getting minutes ready to ship him off elsewhere.
Yet Rabiot somehow seems to impress Allegri? Are we saying Rovella is worse than Rabiot b/c that logic would suggest that.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Its risky to loan him to Monza. They just buy a lot of CM. It's better to loan him to another more stable club like Samp, Empoli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)