Nicolò Rovella (30 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Every time I watch him I think he could really grow into the starting regista role over the season, but it looks like he won’t even get the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

Risky to play someone you're planning on sending out on loan.
its happened numerous times under Allegri. I remember Coman starting a game and a week or so later he was gone.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Every time I watch him I think he could really grow into the starting regista role over the season, but it looks like he won’t even get the chance.

- - - Updated - - -

its happened numerous times under Allegri. I remember Coman starting a game and a week or so later he was gone.
It’s different because we didn’t want to sell him but he insisted on leaving to play for Guardiola

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
At least two out three in Fagioli and Miretti are staying. Read something about CL roster player list had something to do about him be loaned out?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
At least two out three in Fagioli and Miretti are staying. Read something about CL roster player list had something to do about him be loaned out?
he is not CTP - club trained player, so he counts as normal player grown in Serie A, Fagioli and Miretti are both CTP so on CL list they give us the extra spot in squad - the one we are usually not using as we dont have any CTP players - we have wider squad thanks to them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ffs I was really looking forward to seeing this guy play for us. Management had better not even think about including any option to purchase at all

This guy is the future of our midfield

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Rovella continued to be linked to Monza. It would be a failure to see both Rovella and Fagioli leave.
Honestly I dont know what Rovella could earn by going to Monza. Seems like a waste of time.
If we really want to make him grow - loan him to a better club. I find it weird other clubs dont want him as a rotation player.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, that dreaded game against Chievo I believe where a young winger was deployed as a centre forward playing off the front man.

At least Rovella got a game in what I believe is his preferred position in the 1st game of the season before being shipped off, never to return.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)