Nicolò Fagioli (108 Viewers)

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
I disagree, I think it was also a problem last year. On the ball I love him, it’s defending that I worry. He is slow, so I had hoped he would have used this year to bulk up to compensate. I really hope he becomes a starter next season, I just have concerns when you look at what type of midfielders Motta have used this year.

- - - Updated - - -

What is it I haven’t learned? Dont get offended because I state the obvious about a player you like. I like him too btw and hope he will succeed. You can be skinny but strong in duels. Most of the players you mentioned were actual okay strong in duels or they compensated with speed or great positioning. Fagioli is slow and weak in duels. Maybe he can compensate with his positioning, but I worry it will be a problem under a coach like Motta.
Agree
Motta's midfielder in bologna are strong and hardworker type.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Fagioli is way better than Ricci or Folorunsho imo. But not playing for a whole season should be the determining factor on who to cut.. I think Meret and one of Folorunsho and Fagioli are a surety being cut. I sense that Spalletti will somehow cut Scamacca in a controversial way.
Scamacca isn't the main #9?

A lot of names here I don't recognise.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fagioli is way better than Ricci or Folorunsho imo. But not playing for a whole season should be the determining factor on who to cut.. I think Meret and one of Folorunsho and Fagioli are a surety being cut. I sense that Spalletti will somehow cut Scamacca in a controversial way.

My personal opinion: if you haven't played all season because you were suspended because of gambling and you got arguably your team's best midfielder suspended too by ratting him out, I think you shouldn't be called up.

Also, Nicolò, if you're reading this: fuck you.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
My personal opinion: if you haven't played all season because you were suspended because of gambling and you got arguably your team's best midfielder suspended too by ratting him out, I think you shouldn't be called up.

Also, Nicolò, if you're reading this: fuck you.
I have always wondered if Juve players know about the great Tuz. For example I knew about this forum since 2008 lol...

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Fagioli has qualities that Spaletti likes and i'm sure he is ready for his big breakthrough. Personally i don't care about players gamling, I think this is making a big fuss out of nothing

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fagioli has qualities that Spaletti likes and i'm sure he is ready for his big breakthrough. Personally i don't care about players gamling, I think this is making a big fuss out of nothing
I care about players ratting out other players to get less punishment for their own wrongdoing.

Fagioli should never have been called up. Total disgrace.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I care about players ratting out other players to get less punishment for their own wrongdoing.

Fagioli should never have been called up. Total disgrace.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
aside from that he spent 9 monthswithout playing regualr game time. it's no different than a player going a year injured. how do you know he hasn't forgotten how to football?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Its different, because he trained all this time.
you are right he was training. when you having surgery done to save your life do you want the doctor with real life experience performing surgeries in last year or the one in training who never had to perform under pressure in last year?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
you are right he was training. when you having surgery done to save your life do you want the doctor with real life experience performing surgeries in last year or the one in training who never had to perform under pressure in last year?
Jesus.... We are talking about physical condition here first and foremost. Player not training for 9 months is different than the one being able to and he can pick up quicker where he left than recently recovered one after a long lay off. Judging by the Bologna game, he didnt look rusty but we will see with more games. Im not saying he should be selected for Italy, but that there is a difference between being injured vs being suspended where you still could train with the team.

Last edited:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I think Fagioli is worth a gamble for Spaletti. Who knows, remember the last player that played for Italy after being suspended for a whole season for sports betting? That's right - his name was Paolo Rossi. Good Omen I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 56)