Nicolò Fagioli (38 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I was kinda hoping Fagioli would open a FB/IG page called Fagioli Tips during supension, selling Serie C bettings tips for $

That would've been hilarious

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was kinda hoping Fagioli would open a FB/IG page called Fagioli Tips during supension, selling Serie C bettings tips for $
He actually tried, but I heard that he gave a bad tip to the wrong individual and barely managed to escape unharmed.

What happened was this:
"Hey, Nonge, I have this guy who pays like a Suadi prince for a good Serie C tip. Wanna fix a match? Will you lose on purpose by giving away a penalty or score an own goal?"
"Nonge do. Nonge make penalty."
"Great, you're a life saver. You will play for the Next Gen against Gubbio on Saturday, right? Mister won't take you to Naples with the first team?"
"Nonge Gen Gen, Nonge make penalty."
"Great buddy. Next Gen should lose. You give away a penalty and make sure you lose. Oh, and I've got it from a reliable source that there won't be any penalties in Napoli-Juve. The guys will take it easy. You can bet on that."
"Nonge bet, Nonge Gen Gen, Nonge make penalty."

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Decent game.

A few loose moments which are to be expected but we've badly missed a midfielder capable of passing and keeping the ball. Unlucky not to score and had a great assist for Chiesa who should have scored.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Nice to see him back, not exactly at his best yet but already showing glimpses of what he can offer once he regains form, will surely be an added value for next season.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the rust was pretty evident, but so was the quality that we’ve been missing. Very interested in how Motta utilizes him. Hopefully it’s closer to goal.
There was talk of him being used more as a regista. I think he could do either to be honest. I think he has real quality and to come back and just get back into it shows his mentality, even if the games were glorified friendlies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Didnt feel like friendly to me. Their players were motivated to get some points off us. I hate these fuckers, resilient team against us every time we meet. Plus that Izzo, I liked seeing his head banged up a bit. Not much, but just that fucker gets finally some beating. Fagioli looked great, moved elegantly, got himself few times out of difficult spot with good ball control. His turns are quick, good eye for a pass. I liked a backheel early in the game when he took 3-4 players out of game. Lets hope he stays away from gambling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)