Nicolò Fagioli (124 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Nicolò Fagioli: “An enormous emotion to be back on the pitch doing what I love and have always loved. They have been 7 long and complicated months, of suffering and waiting, of criticism and support. Now it's time to just let me do the talking on the field, and love these colors, Thank you all.”

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
"just" in the 30 man preliminary squad though

missed basically the whole season and still called up

half of the country will be livid, i love it already
Why would this cuntry be livid if he's good?

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and wen Faggy goalie is added back to EA FIFA 24???

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has all the talent to be a starter for Italy, I’m very happy that Spalletti made this decision. What a nice plot twist would it be for this season if he actually impresses for Italy.
Honestly, he hasn’t played for most of the season but I still think he should be in the squad ahead of Locatelli lmao

Glad he’s back. He was really good for us last season and we’ve clearly missed him this season.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Barella, Jorginho, Pellegrini, Cristante, Frattesi, Locatelli are surely going

There should be one more spot since the squads got expanded to 26, a couple of players can claim it.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Wasnt a problem last season. There are a ton of good mids with the same build. Being smaller actually helps him, hes hard to dispossess. The only real problem area is vertically, but ill take the trade off any day.
I disagree, I think it was also a problem last year. On the ball I love him, it’s defending that I worry. He is slow, so I had hoped he would have used this year to bulk up to compensate. I really hope he becomes a starter next season, I just have concerns when you look at what type of midfielders Motta have used this year.

- - - Updated - - -

have you learned nothing from pirlo, xavi, iniesta, david silva, fabregas, isco, bernardo lol?
What is it I haven’t learned? Dont get offended because I state the obvious about a player you like. I like him too btw and hope he will succeed. You can be skinny but strong in duels. Most of the players you mentioned were actual okay strong in duels or they compensated with speed or great positioning. Fagioli is slow and weak in duels. Maybe he can compensate with his positioning, but I worry it will be a problem under a coach like Motta.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)