Nicolò Fagioli (43 Viewers)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Some of you are perhaps missing the big picture here, just checking out his market value explains a lot, making some legal plusvalenza on him later on is almost bullet proof even in the current circumstances, otherwise worst case scenario we still have a decent homegrown squad player on reasonable wages to count on for the foreseeable future.

IMG_1230.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

That aside, you can’t just expect the club to gift him away for free to some other rival italian team to exploit and boost their squads on the cheap after his rehabilitation is over and damage already done.
Makes sense. But shouldn't his market value be zero now lol. Pogba too (pikachu face).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Makes sense. But shouldn't his market value be zero now lol. Pogba too (pikachu face).
Personally i also expected his market value to drop a bit following this scandal, and frankly still expect it to by next summer the latest, but it will likely still be whitin the same market value range given that his actual performances are not the subject of all this and he will still be only 23yo when the suspension is over.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What do you mean "gift him away for free"?

His current contract is still running until 2026.
Yeah, under current contract we could easily sell him in summer 2024 without the contract situation creating unnecessary pressure. The fact that we renewed implies that we intend to keep him. The improved salary is inexpliccable though, hopefully its a 10% increase and not 100% or more.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What do you mean "gift him away for free"?

His current contract is still running until 2026.
I think the renewed contract was in the making long before the suspension case broke down given his relatively low wages and his market value being on the up, the fact we are still renewing after his mistake does show a sign of support but it could also mean we might have lowballed him on it…

Anyway the main point i was making is towards those expecting the club to just rescind his contract or risk losing him on the cheap when the reality is we are broke and with an already thin squad.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, under current contract we could easily sell him in summer 2024 without the contract situation creating unnecessary pressure. The fact that we renewed implies that we intend to keep him. The improved salary is inexpliccable though, hopefully its a 10% increase and not 100% or more.

Or it could just as well mean that we don’t want to lose a highly rated player on the cheap when we could also either use him ourselves or turn him into a profit, renewing him could afterall boost our negotiating position by having more leverage.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, i also don’t necessarily agree with the improved salary, but i can understand the reasons behind it given the length of the contract and his current market value.

Last edited:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
imagine rewarding getting banned for illegal betting with a new contract

what message is Juve sending rest of world? that they reward bad behaviour

then you guys wonder why FIGC and UEFA have a hate boner for juve
Do you actually think our management (new, old, they all the same) actually care anymore?

Juve only guilty in calciopoli, Juve only guilty of Super league support, Juve only guilty based on transfer market prices, Juve only guilty in salary Covid general policies and Juve guilty of management indecency. We miss the betting players reward club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)